Rambo - The Complete Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: October 27, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $94.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Note: For the first time in its 37-year history, the Rambo series is coming home as a complete SteelBook set – with original art by some of today’s most sought-after illustrators!
This definitive collector’s edition of the legendary series features five uniquely designed SteelBooks by celebrated artists Justin Erickson, Ken Taylor, Grzegorz Domaradzki, Vance Kelly, and John Guydo, housed in a custom SteelBook case. It’s a must-have for Rambo fans! Starring Academy Award nominee Sylvester Stallone (1976, Best Screenplay/Best Actor, Rocky; 2015, Best Actor, Creed), the collection features all five action-packed Rambo films including First Blood, Rambo: First Blood Part II, Rambo III, Rambo, and Rambo: Last Blood. Rambo: The Complete SteelBook Collection will be available on 4K Ultra HD for the suggested retail price of $119.99. The SteelBook Collection is Packed with Special Features from all five Rambo films, including Deleted Scenes,
Exclusive Featurettes, Theatrical Trailers, Audio Commentaries, and more!

first-blood-steel-book-2.jpgfirst-blood-steel-book.jpgrambo-3-steelbook.jpgrambo-movie-steelbook-2.jpgrambo-last-blood-steelbook.jpg
rambo-movie-steelbook-scaled.jpgrambo-2-steelbook-scaled.jpg
rambo-steelbook-collection-scaled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So full disclosure up front, on any potential group buy, this very likely could be another Avengers situation. Lots of cases arrived with different spots of damage, none of them in the same place.

I would be glad to do one but people will have to take outer cases with small defects. I can't guarantee a mint / OCD outer case.
\

That wouldn't be a problem

The UHD Blu-ray discs are reported as region free on another site.

OK I think you're talking about the 4K discs...all 4K discs everywhere are always region free.
I'm talking about the regular blu-ray discs (not 4K) referenced in the OP and whether they are region free or region A.
It doesn't make any difference to me. I was just trying to help out anybody in Europe but I have probably just complicated everything. :LOL:

Rambo - The Complete Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Given that the only one I like is First Blood, I’m gonna pass, but I wish I liked them, because it looks really nice.

Wow seriously?! The only one I DON´T like is tha last one - Last Blood, Im gonna act like it´s not even there, it was total modern crap, but all others are f**inkg cool and badass :cigar::oohyeah:

Are you saying that the Blu-ray discs were region free in previous sets?
USA Lionsgate previous 4K releases of each film
1/2/3/5 the Blu-ray discs included was Region A locked

Rambo 4 Blu-ray I expect be region free as it was in previous releases

At the moment all that is known for sure is all 5 films have 4K UHD Discs they are auto region free
It's TBC if Blu-ray discs are also included

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
It's a 4K set, so the UHD discs if they match earlier releases are region free.
4K has no region settings whatsoever, so yes they will be region free. Whether or not they include a Blu-ray disc is different (like they didn't with Batman)