USA
Release date: November 16, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: PET slip, new disc artwork, glossy steelbook

ran.png

Last edited:
I'm very happy mine arrived in one piece (I was hopeful when I noticed they send it using UPS not USPS)
It's a beautiful steelbook.
Too bad I did not get the double 4K discs some did.

Arrived safe and sound this morning. Not a great morning for me personally with losing a parent. Life seems to lose a lot of meaning. Thanks however to you Andy. Take care and god bless. That goes for you all. Enjoy the time we have.

Glad it arrived ok and extremely sorry about your loss. My condolences.

Arrived safe and sound this morning. Not a great morning for me personally with losing a parent. Life seems to lose a lot of meaning. Thanks however to you Andy. Take care and god bless. That goes for you all. Enjoy the time we have.
Sorry for your loss mate, my condolences.

hi everyone, just wanted to bump this thread.

I've been seeing some posts in other spots that says Best Buy has received new stock of this steelbook and it will be out soon. I don't have a release date or any idea if it will be priced the same. Might be next week.

But if there are members that missed out and would like a copy of this, I could create a new mini group buy to help.

Just give me a tag or reply to this post if that interests you!

hi everyone, just wanted to bump this thread.

I've been seeing some posts in other spots that says Best Buy has received new stock of this steelbook and it will be out soon. I don't have a release date or any idea if it will be priced the same. Might be next week.

But if there are members that missed out and would like a copy of this, I could create a new mini group buy to help.

Just give me a tag or reply to this post if that interests you!
Yes! Hand up high.

@apsmith21 Any news on the reported reprint?
I'd love a copy but don't want to pay the secondhand prices because I'm cheap as heck. :LOL:

I saw 5-7 in one of the stores I visited on Monday. Can pick them up for @apsmith21 and ship it to him if its sold out online.

That might be an option Aniv, the listing was removed from Best Buy.com so I was waiting for it to come back.

Are there at least 4 members interested if we do it this way and have @Aniv ship to me? (And I’ll combine with other gb orders)

That might be an option Aniv, the listing was removed from Best Buy.com so I was waiting for it to come back.

Are there at least 4 members interested if we do it this way and have @Aniv ship to me? (And I’ll combine with other gb orders)
will pick it up in a bit when I go out for lunch and send it your way. Price I think was cheap as before.

• Friendly
Reactions: apsmith21

I'm up for it. Literally my number one steelbook goal right now and would much prefer it at a semi normal retail price.

It'd be my first buy through the group mind you but I've got to become a man at some point. :LOL:
Is shipping to the UK okay?

I'm up for it. Literally my number one steelbook goal right now and would much prefer it at a semi normal retail price.

It'd be my first buy through the group mind you but I've got to become a man at some point. :LOL:
Is shipping to the UK okay?

Shipping to UK is completely fine. I do suggest, however, to maximize shipping costs we either get you 3x steelbooks or have you piggyback with someone else’s order.

Reactions: Aniv