VHS/Other Rare VHS you still own-post pics!

Back home at my mums still have these..
Lemon Popsicle
Lord Of The Rings Animated
All The Supermans
All The Freddys
All The Friday The 13th

lol have to get my mum to dig them out and send me them ;)

Loving the topic DIGITALBABE OHH Back In the day

The Exterminators :-A terminator rip off Eliminators.jpg

Buckaroo Banzi Adventures In 8th Dimension :-A brain surgeon and international rock band hero!buckaroo.jpg

Exterminators of the year 3000 :-Mad max rip off 3000.jpg

Beastmaster :-sword and sandal epicbeastmaster.jpg

The Sword And The Sorcerer :- Another swords and sandal flicksword and the sacserer.jpg

Sundown Vampires In Retreat :- True Blood before True Bloodsundown.jpg

Wanted Dead Or Alive :- Rutger Hauer Bounty hunter after Gene Simmons (Kiss Guitarist)MV5BMTM3OTc0MDUxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDc1NjYyMQ@@__V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_wanted dead or alive.jpg

Warlock:- Hunting a warlock from 1800 Americas in 1990's America's warlock.jpg

Sorry but I have no idea how to put pics on and when I tried moons ago on another site to post pics or your pet I still got it wrong.

Have LOADS more but they are the better ones

Last edited:
Well, this is all I have left of the Dinosaurs out of over 3000 VHS. The X rated Little Mermaid cover and Lil Abner, my Mom bought that for me because it was her favorite movie the year I was born.

DSCN0243.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving the topic DIGITALBABE OHH Back In the day

Nightbreed :-AMAZING movie

The Exterminators :-A terminator rip off

Buckaroo Banzi Adventures In The 4th Dimension :- A brain surgeon and international rock band hero!

Exterminators of the year 3000 :-Mad max rip off

Beastmaster :-sword and sandal epic

The Sword And The Sorcerer :- Another swords and sandal flick

Sundown Vampires In Retreat :- True Blood before True Blood

Waxwork :- what it says on the tin.

Wanted Dead Or Alive :- Rutger Hauer Bounty hunter after Gene Simmons (Kiss Guitarist)

Sorry but I have no idea how to put pics on and when I tried moons ago on another site to post pics or your pet I still got it wrong.

Have LOADS more but they are the better ones

PM sent

THANK YOU !!! BRILLIANT Ricker . Never been able to do this before :D.

Nightbreed :- Love it 538875_189505417833588_100003223932858_293681_1275499458_n  nightbreed.jpg

Fright Night :- A new neighbours cause havocfright night.jpg

Fright Night 2:- Revenge IS a B****fright night 2.jpg

Waxwork:- what it says on the tinwaxwork.jpg

5 attempts like but I have done it who says you can not teach a dinosaur new tricks:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricker
Glad you like the topic, guys-I remember my mom having many horror movies in clamshell packages, haha! Those were the days of tinkering around with the tracking and unraveling videos! :scat:

I still have a lot of collectors edition versions of films that came with extra tidbits. My most treasured one is a titanic one which is a huge box which contains the script with a printed signature of James Cameron, notes on the film, an art book of the production, glossy photos of cast and a 35mm strip of the film (which is of jack an rose at the front of the ship AKA Flying scene) .

I would post a picture but its packed away in a storage locker about 10 miles away. Also struggling to find a picture online of it, can only find a picture of the outer packaging.

After clearing out my collection that took about 10 years to build (space and starting a family) I've realised that a should of held onto my favourites as I find myself looking for them again now due to the collectibility

This is my Die Hard collection so far

image.jpg

Alien collection will be posted when my new items arrive

Reactions: PunkNinja
Two new arrivals over the week. Grand total of 99p for both

Aliens : Special Edition UK VHS from 1992

image.jpg

Reactions: PunkNinja
Aliens UK rental VHS from 1986 (reversible cover art as well)

image.jpg

The last two VHS I own are The Iron Giant (because of the awesome pop-up slipcover) and The PageMaster, never ever released on DVD or BluRay in France... I recently bought the american blu-ray release but the french audio on it is the canadian version :angry:

19mvky.jpg