Ur mum
Release date: October 24, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £25.99

13901509-3864969721418687.jpg

13901509-5134969721534442.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What? What a very odd statement

There’s still loads of women with big beautiful hair! I love curly hair and afros etc and there’s tons of girls with those styles. There’s other girls out there too. Not just white girls :rofl:

Plus that wasn’t natural hair on the majority of those big haired 80s white women

Should have emphasized the word 'women', it was a dig at that there seems to be trouble defining what one is, unless their rights of killing the unborn are taken, of course, then everyone suddenly remembers.

Why do you say it wasn't natural hair? It was more natural, than today's, with hair extensions, or whatever doll streaks they glue in in there, just used a lot of fixating hairspray.

"I like big hair and I cannot lie..."
MV5BZmIzNmM0NDMtYTM5Yy00MGYwLTk0NjYtMGYxYjRlMDNkYjhlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTcwNTE1Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Reactions: Cyberpunk88
Should have emphasized the word 'women', it was a dig at that there seems to be trouble defining what one is, unless their rights of killing the unborn are taken, of course, then everyone suddenly remembers.

Why do you say it wasn't natural hair? It was more natural, than today's, with hair extensions, or whatever doll streaks they glue in in there, just used a lot of fixating hairspray.

"I like big hair and I cannot lie..."
View attachment 535975
Hairspray, mousse and curling rollers are not a natural hairstyles FYI

I have long natural curly hair that in its prime was an Afro. Zero product or electrical heating instrument to help. Those 80s women ain’t got sh!t on me

But regardless, there are plenty of women around today all different skin colours that have big wild hair without the use of products like those terrible examples from the 80s

Hairspray, mousse and curling rollers are not a natural hairstyles FYI

I have long natural curly hair that in its prime was an Afro. Zero product or electrical heating instrument to help. Those 80s women ain’t got sh!t on me

But regardless, there are plenty of women around today all different skin colours that have big wild hair without the use of products like those terrible examples from the 80s
Oh, I thought you meant hair itself was fake, like a wig or something.
Well, I don't know how many styles there can be, without some kind of make up applied.
Besides, everything in the 80's was perfect, don't break my nostalgic illusion. :bag:

Mine arrived today, really happy with it, they have put spot gloss on each of the Schwarzenegger’s all over the front.
The finish is pretty good as well, may be Zero but I didn’t have long to take a proper look at it.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Mine arrived today, really happy with it, they have put spot gloss on each of the Schwarzenegger’s all over the front.
The finish is pretty good as well, may be Zero but I didn’t have long to take a proper look at it.
I need to really familiarise myself with every kind of steelbook finish. Especially now that I am actively making videos about them I need to make sure I get that **** right. And sometimes it can be hard to tell if they are subtle.

I need to really familiarise myself with every kind of steelbook finish. Especially now that I am actively making videos about them I need to make sure I get that **** right. And sometimes it can be hard to tell if they are subtle.
I know what you mean, a quality zero is given away by the feel alone. I think this was just a really good matte.
For example as to how good the matte is, with all the spot gloss on Arni’s surname it almost tricks you into thinking the image of Arnold is also spot gloss but it’s definitely matte.

One of the nicest matte finish’ that I have seen for some time.

I know what you mean, a quality zero is given away by the feel alone. I think this was just a really good matte.
For example as to how good the matte is, with all the spot gloss on Arni’s surname it almost tricks you into thinking the image of Arnold is also spot gloss but it’s definitely matte.

One of the nicest matte finish’ that I have seen for some time.
Are you sure about that cos I specifically stated that Arnie is also glossed lol.

Ok so I just checked again, and you are right that Arnie is certainly not spot glossed. It doesn't reflect light the way the Schwarzenegger text does. But it also doesn't feel the same as the other background. It does feel super nice though.

Reactions: BDDB