Raya and the Last Dragon (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: May 18, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1619388267043.png

Last edited by a moderator:
About time Disney! Was wondering when they were gonna post the steelbook artwork :shipped: Definitely looks nice!

Thanks! :thumbs:

Its artwork that I personally would like to see for a Raya steelbook, and incase some of you haven't seen it here it is!

View attachment 504082
Is there any chance you can send the spine art to @Drumass if he’s still printing? That spine would be an improvement on the WWA.

They do. But I've been burned waaaaay too many times with Zavvi so I'm not buying from them anymore.
I'd rather go through a group buy & get the (probably) superior US version.
I would absolutely agree with all you said here, ESPECIALLY that now since UK is no longer in EU, all Zavvi comes via customs, and since they have full price (in GBP) on the packages, there are ALWAYS extra costs for anything from Zavvi, not to mention the shipping cost which was ALWAYS been higher for other EU countries than to UK (where most of the times, in one way or another, was free).

That has to be gloss. That image looks incredibly sharp. Excellent front cover

Reactions: djjez83
To be fair, that does look really sharp. Watch the UK release fail completely again for this one, just like Soul :(

Unfortunately that will be the case. However, the no title on this one gives me hope ours is the same (finish). But I’m clutching there

Reactions: djjez83