BANNED
Mar 8, 2012
Blackburn, Lancashire
RED_Show_Postcard2.jpg

Sneak peek of Flash Gordon by Maxwell Oginni:

FLASH_01_cropped_web.jpg

Blain Hefner sneak peek:

BMvo6UPCMAAn-y8.jpg:large

Ian Glaubinger "Maybe It's Because I'm Irish" Red from Shawshank Redemption sneak peek:

BMR-IcQCEAA3TPe.jpg:large

http://instagram.com/p/akrrehFkWk/

Not too much information has been given away about this show yet other than what the information from the first image, but so many great prints can be created using a fantastic colour like red so I am looking forward to seeing the results!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info Roverite! I'll be looking forward to this :)

Me too. I love Shawshank Redemption, to this day I maintain that it's the greatest film ever made and the closest to perfect I think a film can get. So I'm keeping everything crossed that I like the Red print, and if so I'm then going to re-cross everything for actually getting one!

Man, they have been tight on the teasers from this. I've been waiting to see what these artists will pull out of their hats this show.

I did see this from Paul Shipper:

tumblr_mo0gyw0h9K1qa41tjo1_1280.jpg

:movie:​

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the Jessica Rabbit. EEK! Sin City, 28 Days, Hell Boy, Apoc Now!! Can someone help me out with Sunshine? :emb: Movie?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    52.8 KB · Views: 305
It's in the que. Not sure how I missed a Danny Boyle film. :emb:

Damn you Mark Reihill, damn you! Probably another $90 print but I like it.

It happens to the best of us. Sunshine is one of my favourite movies of all time. Quite the tense movie. Watched it so many times now. I think the blu-ray is pretty cheap, like $8.

Not to make you spend any more money but you know what would be a perfect companion print for that Django... Lt. Aldo Raine of course... :D They would look so bad-ass on the wall beside each other, especially if your a big QT or fan of both movies.

http://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/5849318/il_fullxfull.231666412.jpg

file.php

Last edited:
Reactions: TobinFrost
Reactions: Civer