Red Sparrow (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

Would you be interested in a WEA Steelbook edition(s)?

• Total voters

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: from Black Barons: On condition the artwork has been approved, here is additional information: glossy varnish, front side embossed, double tray on right inside for two discs BD + Optional UHD, print run 2K.

mShEORD.jpg

39393052_2169715639931638_537905900334088192_o.jpg

Message from Jan at FilmArena:

Hello Guys,

sorry to interrupt you with The Black Barons topic on Sunday, but I think you might be interested about it.

The guys are finishing BB#17 PREDATOR premium edition and they came up with an idea of releasing their first WEA SteelBook editions.

We have had several phone calls on this weekend and they would love to create WEA SteelBook for RED SPARROW.
Do you think it is a good pick for WEA start?
Thank you for your comments.
Best Regards,
Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! lot of retailer dipping with this title. IT, KR and now Slovakia. Will like to see how they do a WEA steel.

Was thinking they will always be doing WWA, which was enough, but going to the WEA too.:wow:
So if BB will go also in the WEA then WTF is FAC doing out their?:angry:
:coffee:Will FAC turn to be a Closed Circle Company where members will be control before buying anything from them, specially limited edition 100 and 500 release, Where BB will be dealing with the general public:cautious:

I'm not really sure if I'm happy that BB is going the same way with multiple releases. Kinda liked them because they had one edition and that's it. Hmmm

Reactions: StifflersDad
Hmm..always interested in WEA. Just ordered the CM Lenti. So i don‘t know if i want a WEA from Red Sparrow. I would prefer a steelbook from a movie that hasn‘t got a premium yet. In the end it‘s all about the slip / steel artwork..as always ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: number33
I would definitely be in for this as long as they don't they don't get carried away with the pricing.

I wonder if the idea of regretting a WEA Predator hit them as they were getting that God awful WWA ready? :p

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k