Reminder - Ninja Week 2013 begins February 4,2013 & Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA

For all you new ninjas out there, I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know about the week of celebration (called Ninja Week) that includes contests, prizes, give-aways and all sorts of good things will be happening in February, which is the anniversary of the site.

So remember to check back daily starting in the first week of february as there are new contests, give-aways and prizes for regular and premium members alike!

(Contests begin Monday, February 4th!)

We hope you all enjoy being members here at HiDefNinja.com!

Ninja week starts on February 4th officially. We'll be posting a "look ahead" schedule of items to given away 1 day in a advance (so sometime this weekend we'll post items given away on Monday, on Monday we'll post Tuesday's list, etc).

We have a large number of items to give-away - there might be as many as 6 contests on some days...all through the forum.

I can't say more - don't want to spoil the surprise for you folks.

Hope that's enough for now though. ;)

Last edited:
I think everyone can participate but some goodies are left for NINJA'S :) I guess special treatment haha.. I am also new so we will see what happens next.. but best of luck to all the rookies..

Im quite new here and im not sure how it works really, I guess I will not be able to participate jeje :/ anyway good luck to all :^)

Hey guys- you can participate in the giveaways in the standard areas. You can always sign up for a ninja membership and have access to everything....think about and good luck! :movie:

Im quite new here and im not sure how it works really, I guess I will not be able to participate jeje :/ anyway good luck to all :^)

Everyone can participate ... just keep checking the forums ... or know exactly where the give-aways are at by clickign the link in my sig.

there is a sticky thread in announcement/support section which gives u the schedule. (the one in my sig)

just making a note that of stuff that is in my possession I'm shipping out a nice batch today .... this is the first of my shipping for Ninja Week ... so I also have plenty more to work through.

Thanks EVERYONE for participating in Ninja Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.