Reminiscence (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #178) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 18, 2023
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: TBA

IMG_20230507_204613_848.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s not just Film Arena… Steelbook collecting has been pretty poor for the last couple of years…delay after delay but taking orders and payment for additional future releases.

I'm still waiting for the "Wood Box" edition of Unforgiven I paid for last Spring. Finally got through to the Host and was told I should see something by December (2023) but here we are middle of February and nothing. The people who run this site should really start tightening their belts regarding allowing "hosts" to take people's money months or even years in advance and not getting product. Then we we try to get in contact with the hosts, it's crickets. Not a good look.

I ordered a copy directly from FilmArena and apparently it's released but they still haven't shipped. I keep getting emails from them (now approximating every 3 days) that are just the same useless emails as before but with a "Registered" in the Order Status (Availability) box. What does that even mean? Why are they beating around the bush? Also looks like it's sold out on their site but copies are still orderable here via GB. Dunno but it seems like the Premium Steelbook era is over as I'm not seeing any buzz from the big boys anymore.. CineMuseum is the new player but they're a joke. None of their titles can actually be purchased by anyone except bots.
Afaik its not release yet. We didnt get any updates when GB copies will be ready for us so we are still waiting which pre-orders will FA have ready next.

And the reason the GB is still opened is because GB host ended up with unsold copies so he is hoping someone will be interested.

Reactions: carllenc
Afaik its not release yet. We didnt get any updates when GB copies will be ready for us so we are still waiting which pre-orders will FA have ready next.

And the reason the GB is still opened is because GB host ended up with unsold copies so he is hoping someone will be interested.

According to FilmArena's own site, and as best as I can tell, Reminisence was supposed to be available for purchase directly from their site this month (February). They even had a countdown clock with the remaining days and the clock has run out lol. My last email from them (a few days ago) indicated the availability as "Registered". I have no idea what that means but I wish they would stop with the games. Is it out or not?? I would think that people who ordered direct would get shipping notifications a few weeks before a group buy unless copies are no longer shipped to a Host first like in the old days. Between this and that Unforgiven Wood Box fiasco, I've just about had enough of premiums and all the BS.

According to FilmArena's own site, and as best as I can tell, Reminisence was supposed to be available for purchase directly from their site this month (February). They even had a countdown clock with the remaining days and the clock has run out lol. My last email from them (a few days ago) indicated the availability as "Registered". I have no idea what that means but I wish they would stop with the games. Is it out or not?? I would think that people who ordered direct would get shipping notifications a few weeks before a group buy unless copies are no longer shipped to a Host first like in the old days. Between this and that Unforgiven Wood Box fiasco, I've just about had enough of premiums and all the BS.
It has not been released yet. That should be very obvious by the lack of updates, everywhere. There have been no releases since Fast and Furious 9 in mid 2023. Everything was put on the back burner last year due to the release of Predator.

Ignore any dates, for any forthcoming releases on their website. Everything is TBC until we hear different.