• DYNASTY (Season 3)
  • THE FLASH (Season 6)
  • LEGACIES (Season 2)
  • RIVERDALE (Season 4)
  • SUPERGIRL (Season 5)
  • SUPERNATURAL (Season 15)

Last edited:
Reactions: frankfish44
Great shows like Daredevil & Punisher gets cancelled while mediocre stuff like Charmed get renewed.. dear oh dear

Daredevil, Punisher, and the rest getting canceled has nothing to do with ratings / viewership.
Marvel wants to control all their properties and have them on their own streaming services (either the upcoming Disney+ or Hulu with their acquisition of Fox).
There is actually a chance we might see these characters again, just not on Netflix.

Netflix has a clause in their contract that Disney can't use these characters until 2 years after the cancelation. Which is why they canceled the shows right away.

Fingers crossed this won't be the end... In 2 years we might get them back.

Daredevil, Punisher, and the rest getting canceled has nothing to do with ratings / viewership.
Marvel wants to control all their properties and have them on their own streaming services (either the upcoming Disney+ or Hulu with their acquisition of Fox).
There is actually a chance we might see these characters again, just not on Netflix.

Netflix has a clause in their contract that Disney can't use these characters until 2 years after the cancelation. Which is why they canceled the shows right away.

Fingers crossed this won't be the end... In 2 years we might get them back.
I'm aware we may see these again on Disney streaming services, though given Disney+ is more family friendly (no R content) I think if these shows do reappear, they'll be 'de-fanged/de-clawed'.
In 2 years time, casts/actors would have moved on perhaps, so likely to be reboot versions.
They won't be same shows as what we have right now :dead:

Supernatural to come to an end with its 15th and final season at the CW
WoW, this is finally calling it a day.
I was wondering when this series would end. Still, it has been one of the most enjoyable shows I have followed year on year. :thanks:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw