Reservoir Dogs (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Aug 3, 2020
Release date: November 21, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £34.99
Note: Gloss finish

689F9356-5771-4C65-B8DB-3A3C3B1E6B9B.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that it isn't a Zavvi exclusive like the rest of the Lionsgate 4K steelbooks have been.

Just checked Cabin In The Woods at random and the price of that one was only £24.99, £10.00 cheaper.

Yeah they better correct that art and price point

Cut ear PET please and around £19.99

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Yeah they better correct that art and price point

Cut ear PET please and around £19.99
I think £19.99 for a 4k Lionsgate (what I hope is a Lionsgate anyway) is a little optimistic my dude. American Psycho is £27 and that is more reasonable. £35 is borderline extortion. Like for that I would expect it to come with art cards of Jennifer Lawrences butthole.

I think £19.99 for a 4k Lionsgate (what I hope is a Lionsgate anyway) is a little optimistic my dude. American Psycho is £27 and that is more reasonable. £35 is borderline extortion. Like for that I would expect it to come with art cards of Jennifer Lawrences butthole.

That's on the back of the Manta Lab Suicide Squad steelbook :naughty:

Not at all, it’s a 30 year old film. It’s you thats grown accustom to this pricing

They need to update the art anyway. I’m not getting that poor effort. RESERVOIR DOOOOOOS