Reservoir Dogs (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Aug 3, 2020
Release date: November 21, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £34.99
Note: Gloss finish

689F9356-5771-4C65-B8DB-3A3C3B1E6B9B.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The solution is simple, or so you'd think... if no one ordered it, then they'd have no choice but to eventually reduce the price. Problem is some collectors will buy stuff no matter the cost due to FOMO.
You're not wrong and I don't disagree. And I still ordered it. So maybe I am part of the problem. I hate myself for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
I can't believe we're now at the point in the UK where we're expected to pay £35.00 for crap like this, or any other steelbook for that matter...
You only have to look at the price of the Ex_Machina Zavvi collectors edition to see how disproportionate pricing is..
Pet slip aside, this is still just a steelbook and not a collectors' edition with extras, plus, despite being 4k, this is a 30 year old movie, not a new release...
Overpriced, tacky release....

Not a fan, believe it or not.....
In other news, butter in the U.K. can cost up to £10

You can see where these prices come from. U.K. has always been higher but in the last 3/4 months every c*nt has decided to put their prices up whether it’s food, electric, steelbooks...

All has a knock on.

Best I can advise is don’t order (for those who actually like it) and wait on drops. It’s out a month before Christmas. After Christmas Day this will most likely be a lot cheaper

In other news, butter in the U.K. can cost up to £10

You can see where these prices come from. U.K. has always been higher but in the last 3/4 months every c*nt has decided to put their prices up whether it’s food, electric, steelbooks...

All has a knock on.

Best I can advise is don’t order (for those who actually like it) and wait on drops. It’s out a month before Christmas. After Christmas Day this will most likely be a lot cheaper
It's also €35 on amazon italy so pretty much across the board it's pretty expensive

It's also €35 on amazon italy so pretty much across the board it's pretty expensive
I guess because the cost of living crisis is global

Imagine the factories that make these, their bill a few months ago to now. I can see why prices are growing. That’s just one example. Surely it will only get worse. £40 catalogue titles with no slips etc. Not good

Imagine the factories that make these, their bill a few months ago to now. I can see why prices are growing. That’s just one example. Surely it will only get worse. £40 catalogue titles with no slips etc. Not good

Next winter we forget all about steels. We concentrate on surviving. Gather roots n berries. Sticks for fire. Survival of the fittest. :naughty:

Reactions: leelee17

Yeah like we are getting into Novamedia Lenticular slip price range for just standard steels. It's bad.

Reactions: leelee17
I can't believe we're now at the point in the UK where we're expected to pay £35.00 for crap like this, or any other steelbook for that matter...
You only have to look at the price of the Ex_Machina Zavvi collectors edition to see how disproportionate pricing is..
Pet slip aside, this is still just a steelbook and not a collectors' edition with extras, plus, despite being 4k, this is a 30 year old movie, not a new release...
Overpriced, tacky release....

Not a fan, believe it or not.....
Yet they keep churning this crap out?

just buy the us edition from andys groupbuy here.. same price if not lower (when you buy multiple editions) and most likely without disgusting rating logo and higher likelihood of being gloss.. and you support hdn and not the ridiculous EU steelbook pricing

just buy the us edition from andys groupbuy here.. same price if not lower (when you buy multiple editions) and most likely without disgusting rating logo and higher likelihood of being gloss.. and you support hdn and not the ridiculous EU steelbook pricing
But still the same dire artwork