Reservoir Dogs (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Aug 3, 2020
Release date: November 21, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £34.99
Note: Gloss finish

689F9356-5771-4C65-B8DB-3A3C3B1E6B9B.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine watching now. The 4k transfer is gorgeous. The steelbook is pretty nice although I admit I also am not super crazy on the design. I think they could have used better art... But yeah I would normally make a video immediately. I had an 11:30 - 12:30 delivery window from evri but it didn't come til like half 3. And honestly I can't be bothered to make it now. I ended up having to do a 3 hour round trip last Friday to retrieve some blurays that accidentally got sent to my old address and my movie night got ruined and honestly I just wanna enjoy my nice bottle if wine, pizza and watch a few movies. So I'll make the video tomorrow, like if anyone cares lol.

Just got mine watching now. The 4k transfer is gorgeous. The steelbook is pretty nice although I admit I also am not super crazy on the design. I think they could have used better art... But yeah I would normally make a video immediately. I had an 11:30 - 12:30 delivery window from evri but it didn't come til like half 3. And honestly I can't be bothered to make it now. I ended up having to do a 3 hour round trip last Friday to retrieve some blurays that accidentally got sent to my old address and my movie night got ruined and honestly I just wanna enjoy my nice bottle if wine, pizza and watch a few movies. So I'll make the video tomorrow, like if anyone cares lol.
Out of that whole paragraph that I just read, which most of it has nothing to do with this release ( :confused:) there’s no mention on if it’s gloss or not?!?!?!?!?!?

8B7D5710-AFC7-408C-A9B9-53876FA4BFC7.gif

What pizza did you get?

Now you're getting to the important questions.

Something about the PET slip makes me think you have to at least have pepperoni on it.
Not a huge pepperoni guy. I find them to be far too greasy. Like of all the meat toppings on pizza it's my least favourite.

Something about the PET slip makes me think you have to at least have pepperoni on it.
Its a chicago Town chicken and bacon. Very tasty for the price lol. Don't really have dominos money atm lol. Spent waaaaaay way too much on blurays recently.
I had a stuffed crust pepperoni pizza earlier :hungry:

Reactions: Stygian
This. Pepperoni rules :naughty: :naughty:
There's never enough seafood pizza options.

Whoever came up with the Mighty Meat Feast Pizza must have done so whilst ruminating on the crapper, simultaneously trying to shift the 6 months worth of fermenting animal product festering in their small intestine.

Tuna, Prawn, Anchovies, Capers. Everytime.
Done.

Whoever came up with the Mighty Meat Feast Pizza must have done so whilst ruminating on the crapper, simultaneously trying to shift the 6 months worth of fermenting animal product festering in their small intestine.

Done.

Capers? Didn't Donald Sutherland say it was a rat turd? :giggle:

This thread feels like the beginning of the film.. instead of bickering about Madonna's virginity we're talking pizza lmao

Anyhoo, glad to see it's full gloss! I got dispatch email from HMV last night for my copy but dunno what the situation is with Royal Mail at the mo

Not a huge pepperoni guy. I find them to be far too greasy. Like of all the meat toppings on pizza it's my least favourite.

Done.
@Pizzapizza98 My gut tells me you‘re a pizza guy. What are your thoughts on these?

This thread feels like the beginning of the film.. instead of bickering about Madonna's virginity we're talking pizza lmao

Anyhoo, glad to see it's full gloss! I got dispatch email from HMV last night for my copy but dunno what the situation is with Royal Mail at the mo
I have tracking on Nope that says its coming today. I think 24th and 25th are their strike days.

Reactions: Lord Vader