Reservoir Dogs (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Aug 3, 2020
Release date: November 21, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £34.99
Note: Gloss finish

689F9356-5771-4C65-B8DB-3A3C3B1E6B9B.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'll make the video tomorrow, like if anyone cares lol.

No, no one does, so relax. :D

Not a huge pepperoni guy. I find them to be far too greasy. Like of all the meat toppings on pizza it's my least favourite.
Dab it with napkins.

Pepperoni is the only pizza. Thing is hardly any pizza has real pepperoni on it. All those pseudo-pizza makers and restaurants think they can put any 'kielbasa' or sausage on it.

Everything else is like the story of its creation - just pour all the leftovers from the fridge onto it.
Oh, and the worst pizza is in Italy. Just horrible. All of it. Everywhere. I drove across the whole country for 2 weeks, tried 30 places at least, they all sucked. And the cooks looked like this:

69781-killing-time-windows-front-cover.jpg

Last edited:
So glad we didn’t get shafted on this release. I’ll order midnight tomorrow

No, no one does, so relax. :D

Dab it with napkins.

Pepperoni is the only pizza. Thing is hardly any pizza has real pepperoni on it. All those pseudo-pizza makers and restaurants think they can put any 'kielbasa' or sausage on it.

Everything else is like the story of its creation - just pour all the leftovers from the fridge onto it.
Oh, and the worst pizza is in Italy. Just horrible. All of it. Everywhere. I drove across the whole country for 2 weeks, tried 30 places at least, they all sucked. And the cooks looked like this:

View attachment 545490
Uncalled for about the video bro.