Ur mum
Release date: November 15, 2022
Purchase links: Best Buy
Price: $21.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: includes PET slip. Gloss finish.

6521312_sd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm usually all for these pet releases and I want a 4k for this, but I'm not feeling that art at all.. hopefully feel differently when full BS are up.

Intentionally blocking out a watermark and not crediting the source is pretty gross

Watermarks promoting other sites aren’t allowed here hence the edit.

It’s not 100% confirmed

And lastly if it was the artist showing the art I would be 100% crediting them and posting the twitter or whatever link

You stole something as stupid as artwork for a movie without crediting the OP and trying to make excuses for it. You are definitely deserve the L here pal
Loser is the asswipe trying to advertise using someone's work, just because he's got it earlier, or whatever. It's like one of those leakers, 'stealing' information from the company (if it's not intentional advertisement nowadays), or paparazzi, bottom feeders.

You stole something as stupid as artwork for a movie without crediting the OP and trying to make excuses for it. You are definitely deserve the L here pal
lol, who gives a ****.. its not like that dude made that artwork, he just stole it from somewhere else.. imagine being so upset about such a meaningless thing.. ppl think they deserve credit for literally everything these days.. how miserable, really