Release date: November 15, 2022
Purchase links: Best Buy
Price: $21.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: includes PET slip. Gloss finish.

6521312_sd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mia7h4XhZA1rj0hfqo1_250.gif

That scene made me so unease on repeated viewings. He came out like funny man first, but after seeing the whole movie ... Wow ! :cautious:

Clever design. Reservoir Dogs has needed a better transfer for a very, very long time.

This thread made me realize I’m going to start a new hobby. I’m going to take pictures of things on the Internet that aren’t mine, put an obnoxiously large watermark over it, post it on social media and then have people argue on my behalf on another forum when someone makes an (appropriate) mockery of what I’m doing.

Here’s a live shot of me as I make my first first post:

B8BB3541-8F45-40CC-934A-63B3A71EB72F.jpeg

Clever design. Reservoir Dogs has needed a better transfer for a very, very long time.

This thread made me realize I’m going to start a new hobby. I’m going to take pictures of things on the Internet that aren’t mine, put an obnoxiously large watermark over it, post it on social media and then have people argue on my behalf on another forum when someone makes an (appropriate) mockery of what I’m doing.

Here’s a live shot of me as I make my first first post:

View attachment 540545
Hey, that's Mario! You stole intellectual property and defaced it with evil clown make up, you should be sued!

Would Best Buy allow something like that on the shelf ? Quite 'gross' as they say across the pond and i must admit that my monocle nearly dropped into my cup of tea when i saw it.
It’s irrelevant, because Best Buy puts so little on shelves. Half the time, even when they’re in stock, they’re sitting in the back of the store. They‘ve got downhill since pandemic.

Glad I have the Nova steelbook because I don’t particularly like this one. That said, I’m always happy to see another upcoming Lionsgate steelbook (and Reservoir Dogs in 4K). Sometimes they hit and other times they might miss for some of us. But you can’t say they aren't trying to be creative.

Reactions: samdavies
Cheers mate but I’ll have to pass for now. Can’t really afford anything extra to what I’ve already got pre ordered this month and next. I doubt I’ll be using GBs for the US lionsgate PET releases. Mainly because of cost of conversion but seeing as this is lionsgate in the U.K. we should get it too at some point plus it’s easy to swap things around because no money is taken on the pre orders

Cheers mate but I’ll have to pass for now. Can’t really afford anything extra to what I’ve already got pre ordered this month and next. I doubt I’ll be using GBs for the US lionsgate PET releases. Mainly because of cost of conversion but seeing as this is lionsgate in the U.K. we should get it too at some point plus it’s easy to swap things around because no money is taken on the pre orders
pics of uk version (matte btw):

6DF4F272-35E2-4C3F-976B-92B6FCB160A3.png