Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Group buy: TBA

Note: From Manta Lab via Collectong

Dear Customers,

Happy CNY everyone! We are happy to announce the 2023 exclusive steelbook releases (Tentative). All releases from the list are not guaranteed. 2022 releases that were not released in 2022 may not release in 2023 due to issues from our distributor.

326787643_1285166488882234_2990381971228511755_n.jpg

Reactions: Mararagan
it will be hard to beat the novamedia steelbook
96eb9259d66151944d1fceb324bc6efc.gif

I have a hunch that Manta destroy Nova with this one, both steelbook and slips wise. I don´t consider this Nova release as one of the best from them, slips are weak tbh. Steelbook is nice, but with usual Manta treatment I think they can do even better job. But we will see, what do I know? :rolleyes: :naughty:

I have a hunch that Manta destroy Nova with this one, both steelbook and slips wise. I don´t consider this Nova release as one of the best from them, slips are weak tbh. Steelbook is nice, but with usual Manta treatment I think they can do even better job. But we will see, what do I know? :rolleyes: :naughty:
c0153201d6efa48af29f8b0a696e5b5e.gif

Worth noting that's manta, not collectong bud. Collectong release the steels, Manta hold the distribution licence, and do so for many films. Leon was a similar example such as this.

so who you know who owns manta then and the history behind it as well then?
if not ask john of manta :thumbs:
maybe he owns it still then licenced it out to collectong to run for him day to day, because he got too busy maybe with his new warner licences at the time and thats why his friend took it over:hilarious:
one small history lesson is 3 sentences :rofl:

basil :LOL:

so who you know who owns manta then and the history behind it as well then?
if not ask john of manta :thumbs:
maybe he owns it still then licenced it out to collectong to run for him day to day, because he got too busy maybe with his new warner licences at the time and thats why his friend took it over:hilarious:
one small history lesson is 3 sentences :rofl:

basil :LOL:
Odd reply. What's that got to do with what I posted? All I said was the amaray release was a Manta Lab distribution release, not a collectong steelbook release. This is normal, not them pivoting, and is no baring that the other would not be released.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Odd reply. What's that got to do with what I posted? All I said was the amaray release was a Manta Lab distribution release, not a collectong steelbook release. This is normal, not them pivoting, and is no baring that the other would not be released.

Basil basiling again

Then why do the steels all have Manta branding everywhere still?...

I thought they were basically the same thing, akin to how we have 2 (3rd 'premium' being recently added) blufans lines now but it's all still blufans branding / quality
(think collectong became a thing when I stepped away for a few years so just assumed it was a line branding thing)

Then why do the steels all have Manta branding everywhere still?...

I thought they were basically the same thing, akin to how we have 2 (3rd 'premium' being recently added) blufans lines now but it's all still blufans branding / quality
(think collectong became a thing when I stepped away for a few years so just assumed it was a line branding thing)
That's the brand, the name of the range. Why would they want to change that just because it's handled by collectong? People know Manta Lab, and evidently from recent posts in numerous manta threads, lots of people have never heard of collectong.

Anyway, it is the same thing. Collectong manage Manta steel releases, but it's all the same ME exclusives, dating right back to MoS. Manta Lab themselves though are also a distributor, like any other, who sell standard amaray editions etc.. too.