tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

5A28F167-9B7E-4585-A7DD-88A96719F3FE.jpeg

I'm hoping the UK/EU gets something a little extra like we did for the RE2 Remake, those replica keys were great

Shame we got a digital Soundtrack aswell but at least we got a steelbook unlike the RE3 Remake, I just couldn't justify paying the same as the RE2 one when it had less stuff in it.

Hopefully they announce the UK sites soon

I'm hoping the UK/EU gets something a little extra like we did for the RE2 Remake, those replica keys were great

Shame we got a digital Soundtrack aswell but at least we got a steelbook unlike the RE3 Remake, I just couldn't justify paying the same as the RE2 one when it had less stuff in it.

Hopefully they announce the UK sites soon

There's a steelbook edition at GAME. Not sure if different from Collector's Edition as there's no images yet.

thats embarassingly bad planing to only produce an amount of editions that sells out within nanoseconds lol.. just a missed opportunity to cash in

Reactions: Thoth
Damn nice to have some notice of when it was going live. PO'd the steelbook only edition as that's all I want really anyway

Wait

Hang on

Are you telling me it went live and it’s sold out yet they didn’t even f****** say

Jesus man, first God of War Ragnarok and now this

There’s nothing even on their twitter

What's up with the 'digital soundtrack' - are we buying a physical collector's Edition, or not? Put in a CD, or better yet, a Minidisc.
I'm not joking.

It was live on same night after Capcom showcase. I ordered the PS4 Collector's Edition as PS5 has been sold out by the time I have checked. I have it in my order details.
Unless it's all a glitch and it's going to go live again. I'll check in with my local store next few days as they might know more.

It was live on same night after Capcom showcase. I ordered the PS4 Collector's Edition as PS5 has been sold out by the time I have checked. I have it in my order details.
Unless it's all a glitch and it's going to go live again. I'll check in with my local store next few days as they might know more.
Yeah I saw it had gone live aswell

The guy who replied to me clearly didn't know what he was talking about and lied

Who puts them up for pre order at 2am in the morning

Hardly anyone was up

The showcase was at 11pm and I checked for an hour or so but I had to go to sleep for work

Reactions: Thoth

The guy who replied to me clearly didn't know what he was talking about and lied

Hardly anyone was up

The showcase was at 11pm and I checked for an hour or so but I had to go to sleep for work

I know mate, that was very poor of GAME but I'm not surprised. It's normal with them..

I was up until 1:30 AM trying to order but was too tired to stay up longer not knowing what time it would actually go live. I then got up at 6:30 AM and it was sold out.
As I mentioned before, collecting just becomes a chore lately and it's getting tiring to compete with scalpers and companies that only care to sell their product without considering their customers.

Hardly anyone was up

I checked all night and in the morning and there was nothing.
It was only until later in the day on the 21st I saw they had the Steelbook Edition added for pre-order.
Not saying you are lying, but there was nothing there when I look until the evening of the 21st
This is only change I saw on their RE4 page from them just having a standard edition, which was the Steelbook Edition.
Screenshot_20221026-221723.png

Might contact GAME and give them a bollocking for us all.

That's extremely annoying as I only just pop on here to see where all the Ebayer ones had come from.

I got the Steelbook Edition on pre-ordered and that's I wanted anyway, but I annoyed for real fans that wanted it and got screwed over by scalpers.

Last edited:
I checked all night and in the morning and there was nothing.
It was only until later in the day on the 21st I saw they had the Steelbook Edition added for pre-order.
Not saying you are lying, but there was nothing there when I look until the evening of the 21st
This is only change I saw on their RE4 page from them just having a standard edition, which was the Steelbook Edition.
View attachment 544155

Might contact GAME and give them a bollocking for us all.

That's extremely annoying as I only just pop on here to see where all the Ebayer ones had come from.

I got the Steelbook Edition on pre-ordered and that's I wanted anyway, but I annoyed for real fans that wanted it and got screwed over by scalpers.
I'm just going off from what I've seen on Twitter and Reddit

They apparently went live at 2:00am after the showcase, no warning or announcement from GAME which is weird and they were all sold out by around 7:00am

The guy told me they hadn't gone live but clearly they did, people have already pre-ordered them.

• Informative
Reactions: TGO
I'm just going off from what I've seen on Twitter and Reddit

They apparently went live at 2:00am after the showcase, no warning or announcement from GAME which is weird and they were all sold out by around 7:00am

The guy told me they hadn't gone live but clearly they did, people have already pre-ordered them.
I must literally missed it, and obviously by what you can see now they don't list them once they're sold out so it would appear as if nothing went live.
It's really bad.