tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

5A28F167-9B7E-4585-A7DD-88A96719F3FE.jpeg

Btw not sure about the popularity of this title but some steelbooks seem to have gone on sale later by themselves at clearance prices.
hm, i and probably everyone including best buy expects it to be very popular... so the print run might also be huge..

I don't get these new RE collectors editions, 7 was great and then after that it's the same thing everytime, a statue of a character, why? You can literally buy figures and statues of any character. At least 7 had a house.... and it played music..... and it lit up... and countless other items.... but yes Steelbook only for me, uhhhgain for the.... lets see 2, 3, 8, 4..... 4th time ironically lol

*Edit: Oh also the digital soundtrack thing, as pointed out by Lenny Nero, that's cringe for a physical edition....

Btw not sure about the popularity of this title but some steelbooks seem to have gone on sale later by themselves at clearance prices.
i just read in the comment section that the re2 remake steelbooks didnt last long, so Im worried they sell out before they go on sale individually

would it be possible to host a mini gb? id hate to miss out..

i just read in the comment section that the re2 remake steelbooks didnt last long, so Im worried they sell out before they go on sale individually

would it be possible to host a mini gb? id hate to miss out..

Anyone else?

Looks like you have to order one at a time to get the steelbook.

Last edited: