Resident Evil Collection (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: November 24, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €100.32 (Amazon) - €99.99 (FNAC)

3DD5E000-C005-4943-B0A2-C9A0F4C1E6BA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a Jumbo-Steelbook release before. I thought I bought it when on sale, but got the box-set with the same cover , which looks also good.
20141107_083716[1].jpg

Last edited:
You can buy a boxset with digipack foldouts for each movie with nice art for same money, so unless it falls in price to half that, I wouldn't buy it.
Jumbo steelbooks are the worst, regular steelbooks are not much steel (viva metal cases, ironpacks, and metalpaks all have more metal in them, in that order, metal spines - only Viva cases are held together with metal spikes though, everything else is plastic again), and jumbo variants are more plastic, than steel - should be called Plastbooks.

please dont tell me you love these movies... it's ok to watch them on tv from time to time, but that's it
I love these movies, all of them. :woot: I got about 35 editions, various DVDs, HD DVDs, Blu-rays (different digipacks, all the special features from various countries, metal cases, steelbooks), but having three full lineups of steelbooks, not counting other individual releases, I'd buy any UHD boxset just for the new format discs, but wouldn't want to pay more than 10 $/€ a disc.

You can buy a boxset with digipack foldouts for each movie with nice art for same money, so unless it falls in price to half that, I wouldn't buy it.
Jumbo steelbooks are the worst, regular steelbooks are not much steel (viva metal cases, ironpacks, and metalpaks all have more metal in them, in that order, metal spines - only Viva cases are held together with metal spikes though, everything else is plastic again), and jumbo variants are more plastic, than steel - should be called Plastbooks.

I love these movies, all of them. :woot: I got about 35 editions, various DVDs, HD DVDs, Blu-rays (different digipacks, all the special features from various countries, metal cases, steelbooks), but having three full lineups of steelbooks, not counting other individual releases, I'd buy any UHD boxset just for the new format discs, but wouldn't want to pay more than 10 $/€ a disc.
Jumbo Steelbooks have nearly as much or more steel part as any other steelbook. The spine is thicker and the trays are plastic, but they can´t be metal. Often they were scratched when they got to customers, but that was not related to the quality of them. I think the the disc-content is protected well and they are sturdy. The too high price is another story and I think €100 is too much.

Last edited:
Jumbo Steelbooks have nearly as much or more steel part as any other steelbook. The spine is thicker and the trays are plastic, but they can´t be metal. Often they were scratched when they got to customers, but that was not related to the quality of them. I think the the disc-content is protected well and they are sturdy. The too high price is another story and I think €100 is too much.
The problem with the Jumbo is that they rarely had inside artwork