Thoth

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
3787545-steelbook.jpg

Resident Evil Village
Release Date: May 2021
Availability: It comes as a pre-order bonus at BestBuy or part of the Collector's Edition in other parts of the world.

There's also a Lenticular variant at GameMania.Be but I have no idea how it looks.
I'm overly excited by this game and hope to be able to grab some of it's merchandise. Any other options you discover out there feel free to share!

Yeah, doesn't seem like we are one Capcom's priority in regards to RE merchandise.
Would have bene nice tho' if it had more artwork on it. Maybe even put Lady Dimitrescu on it since the hype for the tall vampire lady is to the Moon at the moment lol.

Thanks! I will pre-order just so I don't have to open the Collector's Edition :D
Wonder if to get the PS5 or PS4 version. Since PS4 version is upgradable I might consider it as it might be easier to sell after playing it.

Lenticular Sleeve version available in UK at 365 Games! Guess I'm grabbing this as well :emb:

EDIT: Actually is available also at TGC and Simply Games with the Lenticular Sleeve. So I guess the lenticular will flood the market once people are done playing it.

Last edited:
Not the most interesting steel I’ve ever seen...
Spot Gloss on the graphic at the front and spine title at least.
Inside is just plain black which is pretty disappointing.
View attachment 505325View attachment 505326
Fire All the STEELBOOK DESIGNERS because they are garbage at making anything look interesting...

Another BORING monotonous WALLPAPER design with NO GOOD ART.. A boring lazy black backside with more wallpaper design and no art at all on the inside...

CAPCOM, You are so lazy and are the worst at making steelbooks... GO BACK to making steelbooks like the Marvel vs capcom steel with nice vibrant colors or a dynamic scene with good scenery..

I always see fans make better steelbook covers and then PROFESSIONAL DESIGNERS that went to years of school for this give us this BORONG VILLAGE STEELBOOK..

Whats even worse the steel that comes with the collector edition, Best Buy gives the exact same one for free with Pre order or even after pre oder if they have extra ones which they always do when its a boring design. Best Buy free with purchase Steels with interesting designs dont last past the pre order phase but, crappy steels like this one you can get even after it is released in Best Buy..

No one wants it and only die hard fans or steel collectors will get it knowing it still looks garbage.

Whoever in the world designed this Village steelbook as well as steelbooks like the Red Dead Redemption 2 steel please, get a different profession because your work is totally garbage!

They should have put Alcina Dimitrescu on the cover or did a scary night scene with awesome details of the atmosphere, but instead we get a boring wallpaper design... SMH...

Attachments

• 188F269F-1C66-49D1-865A-ACB764883738.jpeg
    188F269F-1C66-49D1-865A-ACB764883738.jpeg
    340.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited: