Mondo Return Of The Living Dead Screenprinted Poster by Johnny Dombrowski

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
We’ve got two major releases this week drawing from a couple of our favorite films out of 1985 – Sylvester Stallone’s bloody and brutal RAMBO: FIRST BLOOD, PART II, and Dan O’Bannon’s delightfully comedic zombie flick, THE RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD.

Last month our partnership with Brussels-based Nautilus Art Prints brought you Oliver Barrett’s FIRST BLOOD print. This release is by the great Francesco Francavilla, for RAMBO: FIRST BLOOD, PART II.

We’re also incredibly excited to release a new poster for THE RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD. A punk-infused meta remix of the zombie genre, writer/director Dan O'Bannon's horror-comedy is an all-timer and highly, highly recommended. Johnny Dombrowski’s hyper-detailed design salutes so many of the fine details we love about the film, and we can’t wait to see it on your walls.

“Look alive, kid. Somethin’ weird going on with Mondo. I mean, where do they get all of these posters, anyway? I wanted to draw something about the real movie – the REAL Return of the Living Dead – but Mondo told me they’d just sue me ass off, so I had to change all of the imagery around. I don’t know what to tell you. Pick one up before their inventory loses its freshness.” – Johnny Dombrowski

Our RAMBO 2 and RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD posters are set to release Thursday, June 11th at 11am Central on The Drop. The RAMBO 2 Variant will be available at the same time via Nautilus Art Prints.

1.jpg
Return Of The Living Dead Screenprinted Poster by Johnny Dombrowski. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. Edition of 175. 24"x36". Expected to ship in August 2020. Ships worldwide. $50.

2.jpg
Return Of The Living Dead (Variant) Screenprinted Poster by Johnny Dombrowski. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. Edition of 100. 24"x36". Expected to ship in August 2020. Ships worldwide. $65.