Slipbox Right Now, Wrong Then (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.31) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 18th January 2017
Purchase link: Here (Pre-order date is December 23 at 4 PM, KST)
Price: TBA
Note: A film by Hong Sang-soo (2015). 1,200 limited print run. Package design by : Propaganda

Keepcase | Booklet | Slip
1482127145_15kxdRfP_IMG_20161219_145809.jpg 1482127145_PYLoJuWk_IMG_20161219_145811.jpg C0AnKJFUkAIVo6W.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not heard of this before, I just checked out the trailer but it didn't tell me much! It does have good reviews though so I'm definatly interested!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Once you've seen one Hong Sang-soo movie you've seen them all. I find his stuff insanely derivative (of himself mostly?! :rofl:) and generally all rather one-note. I recommend you get a taste of his work before biting on this release. It may bore you to tears.

Once you've seen one Hong Sang-soo movie you've seen them all. I find his stuff insanely derivative (of himself mostly?! :rofl:) and generally all rather one-note. I recommend you get a taste of his work before biting on this release. It may bore you to tears.

This is decent advice but in the same breath, if you like one of them then you'll probably like them all, which is the boat I'm in with Hong Sang-soo. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja