Upcoming Riverdale (Season 3) [The CW]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
RIVERDALE - CW - Premires Jan 26, 2017
Set in present day and based on the iconic Archie Comics characters, “Riverdale” is a surprising and subversive take on Archie, Betty, Veronica, and their friends, exploring the surrealism of small town life — the darkness and weirdness bubbling beneath Riverdale’s wholesome facade.

BujuGn5v.jpg

Last edited:
@bloodsnake007 Haha. SO much shoots here.
It gets weird sometimes watching shows I like and seeing places that you know so well as something else. Basically all CW shows shoot here lol...

ARROW
FLASH
LEGENDS of TOMORROW
SUPERGIRL
SUPERNATURAL
THE 100
RIVERDALE
NO TOMORROW
IZOMBIE
BATES MOTEL
LUCIFER
ONCE UPON A TIME
TIMELESS
ZOO

Other ones off the top of my head:
X-FILES
FRINGE
THE KILLING
SMALLVILLE
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

There are MANY more... But you get the idea. It's crazy.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 Haha. SO much shoots here.
It gets weird sometimes watching shows I like and seeing places that you know so well as something else. Basically all CW shows shoot here lol...

ARROW
FLASH
LEGENDS of TOMORROW
SUPERGIRL
SUPERNATURAL
THE 100
RIVERDALE
NO TOMORROW
IZOMBIE
BATES MOTEL
LUCIFER
ONCE UPON A TIME
TIMELESS
ZOO

Other ones off the top of my head:
X-FILES
FRINGE
THE KILLING
SMALLVILLE
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

There are MANY more... But you get the idea. It's crazy.
@kaw That's crazy! :wacky: Hopefully one of these days you get a chance to be an extra on set! :cool: :thumbs:

Got around to watching the pilot last night and as expected, this has little to do with the Archie i know.

Show comes across as Dawson's Creek meets Desperate Housewives. Miss Grundy of all people having a thing with Archie? Huh? Is this the same old person from the comic book? Kevin Keller? Oh! I remember him! NOT! Josie is now an African American girl? Reggie is now an Asian kid? Sigh...I've said it before. If the character was originally white, leave them white. If they were originally black, leave them black. It has nothing to do with racism. Just leave the source material as is.