Waxwork Records Rob Zombie’s ‘The Lords of Salem’ Soundtrack (Colored Vinyl)

Space Cadet

[Far above the moon]
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Release date: April 9, 2021
Purchase link: Waxworks
Price: TBA

MV5BZjBjMjk4YWQtZjY1MC00NTI5LWEwZDMtYWMyYjk2MjkzMThhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzA5NjUyNjM@._V1_.jpg 81x1wKmDkFL._SL1500_.jpg 960x0.jpg IMG_20210217_151116792.jpg EyUZQNaU4AAC_Kt.jpg

“The deluxe album package features 180 gram “Satan Rite” colored vinyl (Blood Red and Blue Butterfly effect with White Splatter), exclusive liner notes by Rob Zombie, new and original art by Robert Sammelin, a 12”x12” 16-page booklet including unreleased set photography from Zombie’s personal archive, a heavyweight art print, printed inner sleeves, and old-style tip-on gatefold jackets with satin coating. Also included is a bonus black metal album by Count Gorgann, lead vocals of Leviathan the Fleeing Serpent, entitled Corpse Eater: Satanic Misery Live for the Dead. This bonus album features a 2015 live recording at Black Forest Discothek and is pressed to 180 gram black vinyl with an etched B-Side.”

Happy that I do not collect these. I would be without any organ by now ... Tempting tho.
The other Rob Zombie releases from Waxwork are pretty nice but unfortunately a little out of my price range when it comes to vinyl. Would love to own them though :LOL: :thumbs:
I love the artwork for this, too bad I didn't like the movie.
Yeah, the Art is really cool. Never actually watched the film.

Reactions: Billy Talent