Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 2, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 28 at 12 AM for Red Carpet, 8 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12663279-3044788294146172.jpg

12663279-6024788294395835.jpg
12663279-9994788294450156.jpg
12663279-1854788294278223.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi needs go go learn from Best Buy - they've restocked almost every steelbook that has gone on sale from Ghost in the Shell earlier this year. I still don't understand why Zavvi don't do a second run when a title sells out.

Any other members from Rep of Ireland still wating for delivery

I'm still wating for delivery that was dispatched on 29th October
I usually wouuld have of had delivery by now

Hopefully will arrive on Monday

this one and the force awakens arrived at my mailbox this week. waiting for solo to show before shipping them home.

Still no delivery of Rogue One Steelbook that was shipped on Ocrtober 29th

I got delivery of Force Awaken's this morning that was shipped on November 5th

Zavvi better have replacement stock kept aside of Rogue One

Still no delivery of Rogue One Steelbook that was shipped on Ocrtober 29th

I got delivery of Force Awaken's this morning that was shipped on November 5th

Zavvi better have replacement stock kept aside of Rogue One

Since there hasn't been a restock for this title I'm guessing that Zavvi held back more copies for replacements than they did for previous Star Wars titles.

Aren't you already eligible for a replacement being close in Ireland?

Since there hasn't been a restock for this title I'm guessing that Zavvi held back more copies for replacements than they did for previous Star Wars titles.

Aren't you already eligible for a replacement being close in Ireland?
Zavvi likely to tell me to wait 21 days
Zavvi have 14 days for UK and 21 days for Rep of Ireland for when they will decide if a replacement or refund is given

Reactions: Stygian
I received both my copies today and the front artwork on both of them is laughably offcenter. The entire top and left edges have large black areas where the art is misaligned. The entire line has really been a farce production-wise.

Is the border only metallic over the ocean and flat white everywhere else on other copies or just mine?

1PFJDJs.jpg

Ah, okay. Looking at other people’s photos it appears they’re all like that. Oh well.

Last edited:
I received both my copies today and the front artwork on both of them is laughably offcenter. The entire top and left edges have large black areas where the art is misaligned. The entire line has really been a farce production-wise.

Nothing that bad on mine, but the border line is not centered so it's closer to the right edge of the front than to the left edge. Still not sure how that happens.

edit: seeing all the pics, they're all like that. Good work Zavvi

Nothing that bad on mine, but the border line is not centered so it's closer to the right edge of the front than to the left edge. Still not sure how that happens.

edit: seeing all the pics, they're all like that. Good work Zavvi
Zavvi is not responsible for manufacturing defects. Maybe by repeating it it will finally be clear to everyone ... but I doubt it.

Zavvi is not responsible for manufacturing defects. Maybe by repeating it it will finally be clear to everyone ... but I doubt it.

Very true but sadly the consumer purchases from Zavvi and therefore Zavvi is the face of said supply chain. Good customer service takes it all on board and while they can't do anything about existing releases/agreements, they can change suppliers or improve things with existing going forward, and the only way they'll learn to do that is hearing every moan, groan and winge from us endearing charming collectors.