Premium Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Texas
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: RRR

Tagline: Rise, Roar, Revolt.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama

Director: S. S. Rajamouli

Cast: N. T. Rama Rao Jr., Ram Charan, Olivia Morris, Ray Stevenson, Alison Doody, Alia Bhatt, Ajay Devgn, Shriya Saran, Edward Sonnenblick, Makrand Deshpande, Samuthirakani, Chatrapathi Sekhar, Rajiv Kanakala, Rahul Ramakrishna, Ahmareen Anjum, Twinkle Sharma, Varun Buddhadev, Spandan Chaturvedi, R. Bhakti Klein, Mark Bennington, Gaurav Pareek, Alexx O'Nell, S. S. Rajamouli, Kirron Arya, Akash Boro, Eduard Buhac, Narendra Singh Dhami, Oleg Karpenko, Ivan Kostadinov, Jason Yeboa

Release: 2022-03-24

Runtime: 187

Plot: A fictional history of two legendary revolutionaries' journey away from home before they began fighting for their country in the 1920s.

First of all, strong deja vu feeling right now, like I already did it with exactly this movie, and secondly, there was no thread for it here?!
Been meaning to see it, although I was into Indian cinema since the 80's, and will not be easily amused by their hijinks, that many viewers of today find fresh and new. Only more special effects and CGI, I'm sure, but otherwise it's same old...

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database