Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 26th, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.de
MediaMarkt.de

Sauna-(Steelbook-Edition)-Horror-Blu-ray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not too many people know about Sauna (the movie, not the sweaty naked place :D) so heres a little trailer for it :movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ranavalone
Here is a listing for the movie and you see no BD-Steelbook...
Sauna.jpg

Copyright © 2002-2014 ASCOT ELITE Home Entertainment GmbH

Confirmed - It's a G1-sized DVD SteelBook. Received mine today. No Blu-ray disc :angry:

I actually pre-ordered it with something else that ships a couple months later, and Amazon went ahead and sent this out early. I usually do that so I can wait for in-hand pics and decide what to do about it. Surprise for me :)

And as you can see... the Amazon listing clearly states DVD now :rolleyes:

• Informative
Reactions: lolwut
Cool artwork thats a new one to the eye the only let down for me is the g1 size apart from that it looks fantastic...

Received the DVD steelbook yesterday. As I mentioned a few posts above, with Amazon you never need to worry - "refund is on the way and please keep the item".

Even the packing slip and the label on the frustration-free cardboard package read "Steelbook [Blu-ray]", so it seems that the false information managed to live in Amazon's system for quite a while.

I find it surprising that DVD steelbooks are still being released, must be a diminishing market nowadays. But looks like this is just a reprint (or maybe a batch found at the distributor's warehouse?), as there's also a Sauna DVD steelbook release of 27th May 2011 at Amazon DE

Last edited: