Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 27, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €28.99

91lpglbaKpL._SY679_.jpg

this will be released few months after the US / UK version... why? does it take so long to remove the slipcase and to design that 1/4 slip? :rofl: germans and their release policy :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
to make it worse: i rewatched it and thought it aged horribly (much like you with scream1).. those shaky camera effects were laughable

Haven't seen this film in years, never really a franchise I followed but I was still gonna try and get the BB edition one day just to go in the Lionsgate collection

Reactions: hatredhorror
Haven't seen this film in years, never really a franchise I followed but I was still gonna try and get the BB edition one day just to go in the Lionsgate collection
oh didnt know you were looking for it… but you probably wouldnt have wanted to pay the 8€ i got for it on ebay anyways

• Wow
Reactions: tommyh84
At least the US slip looked like the preview artwork. My UK one is horribly dark and the saw logo almost unreadable. The steelbook itself isn’t to bad but I have to agree; the movie hasn’t aged too well. The parts in the toilet are ok but not much story and I must have got confused with the second one because Jigsaw himself is hardly in it(if you know what I mean...no spoilers).

Reactions: hatredhorror