• Unique, individually numbered crystal display plaque
  • Rigid clamshell box with magnetic closure
  • 4 collectible art cards, with film facts
  • Reproduction of Tony Montana's green card
  • Feature film on both 4K UHD and Blu-ray, plus Special Features

3A_Scarface_VAULT 003_2D-Packshot.png

3B_Scarface_VAULT 003_3D-Packshot.png

Last edited:
Love the artwork on this one. The videos are very well done. I like the uniqueness of the etched numbered piece. Also like that has pet slip. Really intrigued to see this in person

Pre ordered Scarface and Blade Runner from Zavvi
I will likely cancel the Zavvi orders and get from Amazon UK instead once they go live
Amazon UK I get free shipping with them

I don't have 4K UHD of Scarface only the Blu-ray releases so that was easy decision
Blade Runner is a exception to getting multiple editions

Goodfellas and 1917
I'm not purchasing again as I already have multiple 4K UHD editions of those films

Reactions: jailbird_joey
I'd also love to see them as steelbooks, but that market is already over-saturated, so I can kinda understand why they went a different route. Would've been cool to see those numbered plaques double as stands if they did decide to do steels though. Not that I have anything against digis FYI!
At first glance, thought they were stands of some kind too...
Hopefully, they release some of the art via Vice Press. Was thinking, that could be down the road - - but they just had did a combo release of the Highlander Coll Eds with a signed MF poster..., so not so far fetched, maybe.

Reactions: Noodles
Pre ordered Scarface and Blade Runner from Zavvi
I will likely cancel the Zavvi orders and get from Amazon UK instead once they go live
Amazon UK I get free shipping with them

I don't have 4K UHD of Scarface only the Blu-ray releases so that was easy decision
Blade Runner is a exception to getting multiple editions

Goodfellas and 1917
I'm not purchasing again as I already have multiple 4K UHD editions of those films
But that Goodfellas cover art,, tasty :)

Also available from vice press with poster

Reactions: Lord Vader
Also available from vice press with poster

Poster Edition: 200

Poster Size: 24" x 36" inches (approx 61 x 91 cm)

Poster Details: Hand numbered lithograph print with certificate of authenticity signed by Matt Ferguson and Florey.

When I first read that I thought it meant that the poster was signed. I guess it means that the certificate of authenticity is signed.

Video certainly makes them look a lot better

I’m very tempted at this and goodfellas but I just can’t with those prices. All limited to 3000 so they could possibly stick around but yeah they don’t look bad at all tbh
I really like the laser etched ornaments things they have. If they were steelbooks I might grab 1 but as it stands for £50 I don't quite think they are worth it. Not enough to double dip on the ones I have or gamble on the ones I dont.