Scott Pilgrim vs the World (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #13) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 27, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - WB Shop - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99
Note: SteelBook has spot gloss

237130218_689937162403139_2788919634673333164_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I recall,, decades ago,, getting a couple of posters "block mounted"... My memory was that one or two of them was folded, or maybe creased,,,
How ever the machine mounted it, totally smoothed out the marks.
That's my vague recollection...
Not tried it since, but when Kimchi stated added some folded posters I thought, he we go...
Dunno...,, anyone have *block mounting* experience?

(*hopes not to be banned)
I've seen the process done before too, but it depends how bad the folds are I guess... sometimes the edges are totally worn, so pressing them out makes no difference. Their are companies that can work some serious magic on poster repairs, but it can be quite costly. Not something I'd be willing to spend the cash or energy on for cheap, throwaway posters such as what's included here anyway lol.

where is the back of the goonies and clockwork orange? Why all these strange reveal episodes? And can anyone explain the sux on the front of this? I don’t know the movie but they’re asking to be mocked if it isn’t relevant
It's from a really important 2-second scene of a fridge that plays a critical role to the plot of the film...

scott-pilgrim-everything-sucks.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Punker76