Scream 2 - 25th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 28, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 13, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £26.99

69974130-C4FB-4C49-9168-D2CDBF630A08.jpeg

Scream 2 Front.jpg Scream 2 Back.jpg Scream 2 Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just arrived and here are the 3 streaky brothers together

7F41A720-D2C6-493B-AEDA-B7B7ACCD1201.jpeg

US was definitely the way to go with these films but at least ROW is consistent in its own streaky way. Ridiculous packaging this arrived in as well, thought it was the Arrow Robin Hood based on the size of the box it was shipped in. Miracle no damage

Ridiculous packaging this arrived in as well, thought it was the Arrow Robin Hood based on the size of the box it was shipped in. Miracle no damage
Same. Picked mine up from the DO yesterday, assuming it was robin hood. Baffled to see a single steel rattling around inside.

Same. Picked mine up from the DO yesterday, assuming it was robin hood. Baffled to see a single steel rattling around inside.
I ordered two, one arrived in the same big box and another arrived separately in a normal brown wrap around. Crazy! Both would go nicely in the big box with padding. And what’s with the new single piece of pointless flat shredded brown cardboard that does nothing with a big square bar code on. Straaaaange thiiings!

Reactions: samdavies
As I have both versions I'd thought I'd compare them.
Obviously the US is Gloss but there's actually more difference then that.
The US version has a blue tint to it while the EU/UK one doesn't
Mor noticeable
"A Film by WES CRAVEN"
on the EU/UK version this is zero finish which gives it that Metallic look
DSC_0132.JPG
While the US version it's printed on in a dark grey
DSC_0133.JPG
Also the spines are different too, yet again the EU/UK version having the same Metallic finish on the Paramount & Miramax logo and no UHD logo
DSC_0135.JPG
While the US version has used the same grey they did for the cover for studio logos and has the UHD logo as well.
Same as the backsDSC_0136~3.JPG

Surprisingly I think I actually prefer the UK/EU one

• Informative
Reactions: Stygian and djjez83