Scream 2 - 25th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 28, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 13, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £26.99

69974130-C4FB-4C49-9168-D2CDBF630A08.jpeg

Scream 2 Front.jpg Scream 2 Back.jpg Scream 2 Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait ... does this mean we're gonna have to wait 3 years for Scream 3 25th Anniversary 4K Steelbook & if it even happens 14 years for the Scream 4 25th Anniversary 4k Steelbook :shipped: (n)

Wait ... does this mean we're gonna have to wait 3 years for Scream 3 25th Anniversary 4K Steelbook & if it even happens 14 years for the Scream 4 25th Anniversary 4k Steelbook :shipped: (n)
Possibly. I doubt they'd wait another 11 years for scream4 though. They'd probably just release it the following year and call it a 15th anniversary instead. They may abandon the anniversary moniker and just release 3 Oct 2023, with 4 following im 2024.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Tempted to get this, but wondering if this will follow the trend of Paramount's UK releases being matte instead of gloss like the NA.

Sold out for now. Been a lot of random steelbooks coming in and out of stock at the moment so keep checking in if you missed out on something. I’ve seen Northman, American psycho, all the 4K Star Wars prequels, indie boxset(still there I think) must be finding them behind the fridge or down the back of a settee.

Sold out for now. Been a lot of random steelbooks coming in and out of stock at the moment so keep checking in if you missed out on something. I’ve seen Northman, American psycho, all the 4K Star Wars prequels, indie boxset(still there I think) must be finding them behind the fridge or down the back of a settee.
Some re prints up z zombie land etc.. the fog up with scream factory sleeve

Some re prints up z zombie land etc.. the fog up with scream factory sleeve
Yes spotted those but they seem to be finding a lot of older titles too. Must be having a stock check or something because I haven’t seen phantom menace or attack of the clones for a while. And that indie set sold out a while back. They even had the first rise of skywalker 4K steelbook with the kneeling kylo wren and the last Jedi. I keep checking to see if anything else pops up.

Yes spotted those but they seem to be finding a lot of older titles too. Must be having a stock check or something because I haven’t seen phantom menace or attack of the clones for a while. And that indie set sold out a while back. They even had the first rise of skywalker 4K steelbook with the kneeling kylo wren and the last Jedi. I keep checking to see if anything else pops up.
I would be extremely cautious with those mystery old zavvi steelbooks popping up recently, I spotted Lawrence Of Arabia a month back, and ordered it (it sold out straight away after I ordered), only to have the thing arrive totally wrecked, full of dents and the corners where worn/scuffed :mad:. It appears zavvi are going through old customer returns and trying it on. If you spot a long forgotten gem, don't expect it to be in good condition.

Reactions: Retro Parrot
I would be extremely cautious with those mystery old zavvi steelbooks popping up recently, I spotted Lawrence Of Arabia a month back, and ordered it (it sold out straight away after I ordered), only to have the thing arrive totally wrecked, full of dents and the corners where worn/scuffed :mad:. It appears zavvi are going through old customer returns and trying it on. If you spot a long forgotten gem, don't expect it to be in good condition.
you Might get lucky next time but yes more than likely what you said. psycho appears to be the next one.

Steelbook releases are getting weird. No Canadian retailer is selling the Scream 2 steelbook but it was available to order from Amazon US for shipping to Canada. It's now showing sold out there.

Then today I noticed that Zavvi.ca is selling the U.S. steelbook release which is in stock and available for shipping immediately to Canada. It's CA$48.49 + $6.16 shipping. It's definitely the U.S. steelbook because it doesn't have any of the UK ratings logos anywhere and it includes a digital copy.

The UK Scream 2 steelbook which does not include a digital copy is listed at only CA$41.99 at Zavvi.com but it is now sold out and isn't released until October 31st.

I don't believe UK residents can order from the Zavvi.ca listing. If your settings are all listed to UK then I don't think you can find the listing.

Also today I see that Amazon UK and Zavvi UK are selling the U.S. Shout Factory Army Of Darkness 4K steelbook. Strange since only the 4K disc will be region free and the 3 Blu-ray discs will be locked to region "A".

Getting weird.