Scream (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 11, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on January 14, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£29.99

Scream 2022 steelbook.jpg

Scream 2022.jpgScream 2022 Back.jpg Scream 2022 inside.jpg

Last edited:
Woke, Meta, I need a fecking translator to understand what people are saying these days :dunno:
You don’t know what woke and meta is?

Deadpool is meta. Cabin in the woods, adaptation, fight club, last action hero etc. Matrix Res tackled it horribly

Woke is just keeping with the times I suppose is the best way to describe it. Maybe overly. Just some people get upset when others realise that some old ways are not good or the “right“ ways.

Woke is just keeping with the times I suppose is the best way to describe it. Just some people get upset when others realise that some old ways are not good ways.
It’s not that, people get upset, when 'new ways' get shoved in their faces at the expense of storytelling, and by destroying or humiliating old and existing character favorites. My sister is a married lesbian, I grew up in the company of so called gays, but most of them don't like that propaganda crap either.

Reactions: crib79
It’s not that, people get upset, when 'new ways' get shoved in their faces at the expense of storytelling, and by destroying or humiliating old and existing character favorites.
I’m not on about that mate. I’m not talking about films

And there’s a reason those existing character favourites have to change in some instances. I’ve not seen this so I don’t know what the younger characters are like. But I have an idea. You only need to spend an hour on Twitter a day to have an idea

You don’t know what woke and meta is?

Deadpool is meta. Cabin in the woods, adaptation, fight club, last action hero etc. Matrix Res tackled it horribly

Woke is just keeping with the times I suppose is the best way to describe it. Maybe overly. Just some people get upset when others realise that some old ways are not good or the “right“ ways.

Mate I struggle enough with ye olde English I don't need these new ones in my life :LOL::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Looking forward to watching this, but just looked at a review of the 4k on Youtube which stated that there is no Atmos soundtrack on the 4k disc which is a bit disappointing.
Nope. Just a DTS HD MA 7.1 track. Paramount seem to be semi allergic to atmos. How odd

• Informative
Reactions: spookz
I forgot that I pre-ordered this, but ended up not liking it. Zavvi has charged my card, not yet dispatched, but I can't cancel my pre-order.

Can this be cancelled before dispatch, or do I have to return the delivery and wait for a really slow refund?

I forgot that I pre-ordered this, but ended up not liking it. Zavvi has charged my card, not yet dispatched, but I can't cancel my pre-order.

Can this be cancelled before dispatch, or do I have to return the delivery and wait for a really slow refund?
nope they seem to not let you cancel after they charge you
i needed to change my address but they wont let me

• Thanks
Reactions: Graphic_Delusions