Scream (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 11, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on January 14, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£29.99

Scream 2022 steelbook.jpg

Scream 2022.jpgScream 2022 Back.jpg Scream 2022 inside.jpg

Last edited:
I just got back from a 4DX showing and it was brilliant, fans will love it!
If you can, see it in 4DX as it is perfect for a movie like this and makes it even better.

I liked those posters but I think it looks like an incredibly lazy steelbook with basic art, hope a more interesting edition pops up eventually because I really enjoyed the movie.
J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

Some didn't like the 4K one and that's probably the best one we got so far for the series

This is actually pretty good, considering.
I wouldn't get ya hopes up for anything
Hell we probably won't even get a 4k release for 2,3,4 let alone a decent Steelbook

J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

Some didn't like the 4K one and that's probably the best one we got so far for the series

This is actually pretty good, considering.
I wouldn't get ya hopes up for anything
Hell we probably won't even get a 4k release for 2,3,4 let alone a decent Steelbook
Yeah I'm sure it's probably unlikely but who knows. I do agree about the original movie's 4K one being nice looking, it was simple as well but aesthetically pleasing - I didn't understand why so many people acted like it was terrible and this is actually far worse, they literally only grabbed the already existent posters and threw it on a steelbook template.

“4DX, a Cineworld exclusive in the UK and Ireland. With stimulating effects like water, wind, scent and strobe lighting, that thrill you in your moving seat”
Scream is the ideal film for this sort of thing.
So it basically jerks you around in the seat, shines blinding, epilepsy inducing lights in your eyes, and sprays you with liquid of questionable origin? Eh... no, thanks.

I can’t stand scream 2, thought scream 3 was laughable awful but I really enjoyed the 4th. If this turns out decent (I like the fact that the ready or not guys have directed this) and there’s a decent scream 1 rerelease then I’ll pick this up. Really liking the art.

Didn’t like the previous scream 1 SteelBooks
Scream 2 was ACE! still not forgiven Wes though for killing the Goddess of all women Buffy! but the opening, the knife through the loo door was BRUTAL on the big screen, the sound alone made you crap it, and 3??? WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jay and Silent Bob! makes it five star regardless of the rest of the film, Any film with the the True GODS of Earth is instantly 5 stars! All hail the Church of Snoogins! :naughty:

Reactions: TGO
So it basically jerks you around in the seat, shines blinding, epilepsy inducing lights in your eyes, and sprays you with liquid of questionable origin? Eh... no, thanks.
Nope much more subtle than that, I was kind of expecting that to happen.
No lights are shined in your eyes & if you don’t want to sprayed with a light mist then you can switch it off.
It is finely tuned to the movie which makes it much more fun.

Everyone should really give it a try at least once just for the experience and if you do make sure it is a movie (like Scream) that really takes advantage of the kit.

However, maybe you should give it a miss. I think a nice quiet night in with the heating on would suit you better ;)

Reactions: paulboland
Paramount used to do some fantastic steelbooks back in the day. I'm hoping we'll see at least some spot glossing on this. Full gloss would be cool!

LOL. Like the others weren’t rubbish either. Jesus. What do you expect it’s scream!
If it’s not meta it’s woke lol ghostface can’t win (literally)

Joking aside. 1 is the only decent scream. 4 is entertaining but not great. But it’s far better than 2 and 3

Reactions: Lenny Nero