Scream (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 11, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on January 14, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£29.99

Scream 2022 steelbook.jpg

Scream 2022.jpgScream 2022 Back.jpg Scream 2022 inside.jpg

Last edited:
Always happy when steelbooks aren’t glossy. They always come with scratches and they are always extremely easy to scratch. It’s impossible to keep mint. Glossy aesthetically looks nice but long term, I hate them.
Such a daft comment.
Just not true. I have hundreds of glossy steelbooks that aren't scratched.

But there's always someone who'll go against the grain....

They always come with scratches and they are always extremely easy to scratch. It’s impossible to keep mint.

Not a daft comment at all. It’d be a boring world if we were all the same.
I don't dispute we are all different, that's not the comment I was referring to. But the comment above is daft....

Any steelbook is easy to scratch by that logic.

I'm cancelling my Raiders of the Lost Ark one now as no doubt we'll get shafted with that as well
Probably no way of knowing.

Paramount are amazingly random with their glossing. Some titles get it, some don't. Some countries get it, some don't. Some films in a franchise get it and some don't.

I'd like to think Raiders will get it but who knows?

Such a daft comment.
Just not true. I have hundreds of glossy steelbooks that aren't scratched.

But there's always someone who'll go against the grain....
Absolute bollocks I've got hundreds of glossy steelbooks also and all have scratches if you look hard enough.

Just grab anyone of your allegedly mint glossy steels up close to a bright light and I'll guarantee you'll see scratches in the varnish, they might not be very deep but their still scratches all the same.

@jaffajakes is 100% correct the only mint steelbooks are matte.

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Absolute bollocks I've got hundreds of glossy steelbooks also and all have scratches if you look hard enough.

Just grab anyone of your allegedly mint glossy steels up close to a bright light and I'll guarantee you'll see scratches in the varnish, they might not be very deep but their still scratches all the same.

@jaffajakes is 100% correct the only mint steelbooks are matte.
I disagree - there are some glossy steelbooks in my collection that are mint and have no scratches also no slight ones and also not when watched in bright light. What you mean are these High-Gloss-steelbooks (it´s a difference), that scratch when you get them in the protection foil and you always have to use steelshells from the beginning. I have much of them and nearly all have somes and I mostly couldn´t avoid it. But it´s possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: BluSteel2012