Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £34.99

71ZHNyHXf4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71IXylqWZEL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71I+Tn9EMWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kavale and djjez83
Nice. Expected UK to be glossy when DE was, but glad to have confirmation. I've got the same set myself, with the DE steel for 4. Hopefully paramount release scream 3 later in the year too.

So what's going on with Zavvi :bored:
Edit nevermind, cancelled it and ordered from HMV.

Last edited:
So what's going on with Zavvi :bored:
Edit nevermind, cancelled it and ordered from HMV.
I have had to do the same today. Zavvi have told me it is no longer available so therefore have had to cancel! Funny thing is it is still available to buy via the website so work that out.

Reactions: moonbucket
I have had to do the same today. Zavvi have told me it is no longer available so therefore have had to cancel! Funny thing is it is still available to buy via the website so work that out.
Yeah I ain't got time for their crap and I rather give my money to HMV then wait for them to tell me they can't send me a copy after it sold out everywhere
They don't do themselves any favours.

Reactions: Bizl
Did wonder why my Zavvi order had not shifted.

Worry with this nonsense is this late in the day some releases are long gone. More fool me for using Zavvi when other retailers have the same title.

Queried why my Zavvi order hadn’t arrived and got this rubbish in reply…

I am sorry to hear that you did not get the order delivered.

Please be aware that release dates may be subject to change, they can sometimes be pushed back for various reasons, and sometimes without warming, which is sadly beyond our control.

The current release date we have for this item is estimated to be 31-12-2023.

You will get a confirmation email once this is dispatched with an estimated delivery date.

You have the option to wait for the item or would you like to cancel?

Once you respond we will be able to process accordingly.

If there is anything else that we can do, please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be more than happy to help.

• Wow
Reactions: TGO