Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 5, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99

Shazam! Fury of the Gods Front.jpg

Shazam Fury of Gods.jpg Shazam! Fury of the Gods open.jpg Shazam! Fury of the Gods inside.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting thread, makes note of all those who like this film which has been a flop of epic proportions and panned by anyone sensible. "Yes I've seen it "fortunately free" :rofl:

happy days. :) nice steelbook, (for me) decidedly average film. once again the best thing in by far it is Jack Dylan Grazer (Freddy).

apologies in advance that some of these photos appear to have been taken by the new iPotato 12. :spoil: i really need to take it in to the store and have someone take a look at it. :rolleyes: anyway...

as you know already, it's a nice gloss steelbook - and yes, with removeable stickers. :thumbs: see? not too hard, is it? they are using the main promotional artwork, which is fine by me:

the gloss effects have a nice dual look on the lightning bolts and figures when they catch the light. few shots of that for the front and especially the back under the spoiler:

its a good, basic steelbook design we don't seem to get much anymore - two separate artworks on the outside, title on the front, different and simple artwork on the inside that works with the layout well and doesn't completely hide under the discs (which are blue and have no artwork, which is a bit crap):

all in all, a nice steel for a fun, throwaway film. :)
Dc Comics GIF by Shazam! Fury of the Gods