Shipping Status Update: Winners & Challenge Coin purchasers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey everyone, as you can imagine, my inbox is completely flooded right now! But I wanted to get you all a very generic message and I'll update this thread when some big shipments happen.

Here's what I'm shipping out from Ninja week, including my BH6 group buy, and challenge coins not pictured (lol). I've set up a temporary table up in my basement renovation project...

B_DRLAGVIAIFucB.jpg

You should all PLEASE keep watch on your e-mail inbox. Especially for those international members, you will be receiving an e-mail update from the US Postal Service.

This will contain your customs number that can be used for limited tracking (and delivery confirmation) in most cases.

USA / Domestic shipments will get tracking from USPS - either first class delivery confirm or priority mail.

If you don't see this e-mail, please check your spam filter.

In order to get items shipped out as quickly as possible, please hold any comments / messages unless I directly contact you for more information.

Thanks everyone, and congrats to all the members and mods on a very successful and fun ninja week!

About 50 challenge coins sent out this AM, and a lot of ninja week gifts as well.

I did mostly USA folks so they proved to be less troublesome, and I'll start to work on you international challenge coin folks tonight.

There's another snow storm bearing down on my area, so I might get more sent tomorrow than tonight.

Looking forward to everyone getting their items! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.