Release date: June 15, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $21.99
Note: PET Slip, embossed border
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1618422736643.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Still 0. >.<
I do hope that i get this by the New Year. Fuc*ing joke.
I really don't get it - chinese are way reliable even with free, while in US u pay literaly one steelbook for shipping and it's CRAP! Not to mention tracking is only for USA which is another CRAP.
They charge 30$ for shipping which is slow, crap, inreliable and trackable only inside USA.
What's the status if person doesn't get their items? This had to happen before - did they get returned their money?
Cause 125$ is not smh i'd look away. Like 300 OC from HDZeta costed without shipping 115$ if i'm not mistaken...

Still 0. >.<
I do hope that i get this by the New Year. Fuc*ing joke.
I really don't get it - chinese are way reliable even with free, while in US u pay literaly one steelbook for shipping and it's CRAP! Not to mention tracking is only for USA which is another CRAP.
They charge 30$ for shipping which is slow, crap, inreliable and trackable only inside USA.
What's the status if person doesn't get their items? This had to happen before - did they get returned their money?
Cause 125$ is not smh i'd look away. Like 300 OC from HDZeta costed without shipping 115$ if i'm not mistaken...

If it's only trackable in the U.S. it probably means that it never left the U.S.

If it's only trackable in the U.S. it probably means that it never left the U.S.

No. Problem is with this track i can't prove i didn't get item cause it only tracks item in country where it was shipped.
And i'm probably gonna go for refund. It's just too much money.