Feb 10, 2020
Release date: June 15, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $21.99
Note: PET Slip, embossed border
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1618422736643.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I've just restocked the group buy with a number of copies. Depending on how many are purchased, I'll place orders for all the requests made in the next 24 hours. 2 per member limit.

Remember the shipping costs and how they factor in for 1-3 steelbooks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lutzo
How it is regarding dents, spine slashes? Like every steelbook i got had some flaw from BB and i'm just praying at least Sicario will be flawless.

How it is regarding dents, spine slashes? Like every steelbook i got had some flaw from BB and i'm just praying at least Sicario will be flawless.
steelbook is mint, the plastic cover has a hint of a spineslash and one corner is slightly creased... nothing major though

A couple of people have asked, so I've added 2 more copies to the group buy. If anyone else wants help with this one, please let me know and I can order more.

Reactions: Jcb12
since these sold out so quick and a number of new folks to the forum or my group buys (not sure which) also reached out that they missed it...

I've decided to do a limited time restock. for approximately the next 24 hours I will allow more copies to be purchased.

As I do not have these in hand, it might take a bit of time to source more copies. Please be aware of a delay in that case.

Thanks

Reactions: Fmac72
Just a question for all people who bought this movie in first batch of group buy - did all of you get it? Especially if there is someone outside US who ordered this? Cause i'm still waiting and i'm willing to wait a bit more, but even in the middle of Covid pandemy shipping didn't take as long as it is here... Last known update for mine dispatch is 10th of July and it puts my shipment to transfer airport Lilongwe international... Beside i can't track it outside US.

Just a question for all people who bought this movie in first batch of group buy - did all of you get it? Especially if there is someone outside US who ordered this? Cause i'm still waiting and i'm willing to wait a bit more, but even in the middle of Covid pandemy shipping didn't take as long as it is here... Last known update for mine dispatch is 10th of July and it puts my shipment to transfer airport Lilongwe international... Beside i can't track it outside US.
i live in Quebec, Canada and my order came safely within 2-3 weeks from shipping

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I was at my Best Buy today and I found this one, originally I wasn’t gonna get it but it was there and I like the finished on it so whatta hell another copy to join my other sicarios;) by the way once I opened it I have to say it is awesome!