Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
SIFU_Vengeance_Edition_Beautyshot.png

Title: Sifu Vengeance Edition
Release Date: 3rd of May 2022
Link: GAME UK
Price: £44.99

Reactions: Wonga
Was never on my short-list to buy but I heard the trophy hunt is brutal so I was thinking to give it a go. Coming with a steelbook is just enough of a bonus to make me buy it haha

I'd like to play it this month but knowing I have Elden Ring coming soon means I might hold off, wish it wasn't GAME though, will have to hope for somewhere in the EU to get a hold of this.

I'd like to play it this month but knowing I have Elden Ring coming soon means I might hold off, wish it wasn't GAME though, will have to hope for somewhere in the EU to get a hold of this.

I have Dying Light 2 and Horizon Forbidden West both on pre-order but I'm avoiding to start them for same reason. Elden Ring will be a priority so don't want to get stuck with other games until then. Will just replay The Last of Us for the millionth time until Elden Ring arrives.

As in for Sifu, it's not GAME exclusive so it will probably be sold by other retailers as well.

Reactions: NateDog
I'll preorder it, at least when it comes out before this physical edition we'll know by reviewers, both critic and users, if it's worth keeping the preorder.

Going to pick this one up. Wonder if it's going to be announced on Amazon or other free shipping retailers since it's not GAME exclusive.