Mezco Toys Silent Screamers: Nosferatu One:12 Collective

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Continuing our 20th anniversary celebrations with a call-back to one of the first figures Mez ever produced, Nosferatu joins the One:12 Collective.

Inspired by the poster art for the 1922 film ‘Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror’, the original “Count Orlok” figure was sculpted by Stephan Linder. The One:12 Collective Nosferatu is a reimagined tribute to the original figure.

The One:12 Collective Nosferatu includes a lot of accessories inspired by the film that were not part of the original Silent Screamers release, as well as a brand new sculpt by sculptor Chu Ka Wa – a member of our Hong Kong team who worked in collaboration with Mez handling art direction. Nosferatu wears a coat, tights, and leather shoes, as represented in the original movie poster artwork. The infamous vampire features three head portraits capturing his inhuman visage, with long, rat-like fangs and pointed ears.

Nosferatu comes complete with a removable hat, a lantern that he can hold in his nightmare-inducing claw-like hands, a rat-infested coffin and lid that he can lay inside, a set of castle keys on a metal ring, and six rats.

Nosferatu is packaged in a retro-style tin lunchbox with art inspired by the animated cartoons of yesteryear; perfect for those long road trips to the Carpathian mountainsides of Transylvania.

THIS EXCLUSIVE BUNDLE CONTAINS:
  • Nosferatu T-shirt - featuring original art of Nosferatu that is sure to please discerning horror fans, this t-shirt is a screen printed, super soft, poly-cotton blend.
  • Nosferatu “Film Cell” - a limited edition, 0.7mm thick cell that features a scene from the stop-motion trailer used in marketing this figure - depicting the Mezco version of the infamous stairway scene. Presented in a protective card stock holder, this unique memento mori is suitable for framing to display in your casket.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE NOSFERATU FIGURE FEATURES:
  • One:12 Collective body with over 20 points of articulation
  • Three (3) head portraits
  • Hand painted authentic detailing
  • Approximately 17cm tall
  • Six (6) interchangeable hands
    • One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
    • One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
    • One (1) pair of grabbing hands (L&R)
COSTUME (non-removable):
  • Frock coat
  • Shirt and tights
  • Hanker-tie neck wrap
  • Leather shoes
ACCESSORIES:
  • One (1) coffin with lid
  • One (1) lantern
  • One (1) hat (removable)
  • Six (6) rats
  • Eight (8) keys attached to a real metal ring
  • One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
  • One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Silent Screamers: Nosferatu figure is packaged in a collector friendly lunchbox tin, designed with collectors in mind.
$112.00
July 2020
1.Jpg2.Jpg3.Jpg4.Jpg5.Jpg
6.Jpg7.Jpg8.Jpg9.Jpg10.Jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: tridon
I am so buying this. I've been saying for a while I want to buy a Comic Con Mezco and I actually pulled the trigger on the 1978 Superman two or three weeks ago but I think they have me for this one too!

Goes on sale Monday (6/29)

@SteelMadien @Wreck @tridon

Reactions: tridon
Great looking figure :)

I remember years ago when I used to collect Mcfarlane Movie Maniacs and I'm sure they were around £15-£20, how come figures really seemed to have shot up in price.

@Robles It really depends on the level/quality of figures. Others may be more qualified to speak on it, I'm still learning but like there's 3 to 5 'levels' of figures if you will

3.75'' Figures - These usually have less articulation (~5 - arms, legs, head) these are usually the cheapest and more for toys
6" Figures - Think like black series, marvel legends line - These usually have a bit more articulation (~15 points) for better poseability and a few accesories - usually about $20 to $25 range
1/12 Figures - Mezco one:12 collective a lot more articulation, many accessories, etc - $80 and up
large figures/statues - no articulation but lots of detail - prices are much higher

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Robles
@mllNY Yeah i get what you mean on those Mezco figures, I was having a look at a few of them and they do look really cool :thumbs: So i can see why the prices are higher for them.

Its been along time since i've bought a figure so i'm well out on the prices nowadays :rofl: