SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Feb 10, 2015
Wisconsin
SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Hello and welcome to my Star Wars themed mancave. As you can see I am a huge fan of both Star Wars Trilogies. The statues you see here are from Sideshow Collectibles' Premium Format line. The collection itself is still very much a collection in progress, I couldn't tell you when I'll be finished but I do know that I am not done yet and I still have more statues on the way and I also have more posters/prints that will be added once they are framed.

The cabinets you see here are from Ikea, but all the parts are sold separately. The units themselves are called Besta, the doors are called Sindvik, and the interior lights are called Stotta.

In addition to the Star Wars collection the room features a Samsung 46" 3D LED TV, a Samsung HT-E5400 3D Home Theater System, as well as a Sony PS3 and a PS4.

20645872726_f08de58eb8_b.jpg

28261847536_c5fd4cb006_b.jpg

20645786006_044c2abe29_b.jpg

23131422163_b3a25e8682_b.jpg

Han Solo Premium Format

20484124900_668a48e1f7_b.jpg

19682667000_a6f95f265b_b.jpg

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format

28545080820_1e940cbe28_b.jpg

20484033428_97bde53e50_b.jpg

Boba Fett Premium Format

20672126035_e602cfbed7_b.jpg

20645848566_394e2935d4_b.jpg

20678827501_5390a41116_b.jpg

20049555074_4c6a6d4260_b.jpg

Chewbacca Premium Format

20678801181_19f56e7658_b.jpg

20678796901_162ba943fd_b.jpg

Darth Vader Premium Format - Exclusive

20678813581_0555e08bbe_b.jpg

20662844162_52fa5ee902_b.jpg

20672092385_1720e9f451_b.jpg

Anakin Skywalker Premium Format - Exclusive

28074197060_9e7e0297b5_b.jpg

28253280852_f9961a2099_b.jpg

Darth Maul Premium Format

20672075315_7261cce184_b.jpg

20672076165_27950800eb_b.jpg

Stormtrooper Premium Format

22729120281_abb9fe77a8_b.jpg

21265702878_788f4142f7_b.jpg

21265488890_4e3cf8f08e_b.jpg

C-3PO Premium Format

28215897371_a125546844_b.jpg

28190477082_4e8bc97a02_b.jpg

27678867873_123e0f0d31_b.jpg

Han Solo in Carbonite XL Rug from ThinkGeek.com

20678779531_59d29a13aa_b.jpg

"The Bad Guys" Celebration VI Print by Doug Wheatley

20678772841_1326368a1f_b.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
That's a big one for me. Having the option to display Kylo unmasked is an awesome idea.

Yeah, everything is going except Sith and Jedi with a few exceptions here and there. Just sole my Snow trooper PF.

An unmasked Hayden portrait would be an instant buy for me. That would be an awesome display with the 1/4 Kylo. Grandfather and grandson.

I can't wait to see the XM Maul. If it's anything like their Boba, it'll be awesome!

That would make for an awesome display!

I'm thinking they are going to make their Maul super dynamic. I think it will be closer to a Mythos or Unleashed statue, then it will be a generic movie inspired statue. I might be way off on that one, but thats what I'm thinking right now.

That would make for an awesome display!

I'm thinking they are going to make their Maul super dynamic. I think it will be closer to a Mythos or Unleashed statue, then it will be a generic movie inspired statue. I might be way off on that one, but thats what I'm thinking right now.

I'm hoping for super dynamic like what they did with Boba. Then, if I get the SS Maul, it won't be the same pose basically.

I'm hoping for super dynamic like what they did with Boba. Then, if I get the SS Maul, it won't be the same pose basically.

XM is known for lots of switch out parts so I'm wondering what they have planned for Maul. I just can't wait to see whatever it is. STGCC is only a few weeks away. I just hope they don't put up those no-photo partitions again.

I might end up getting the Maul PF too. I'm not planning on it right now, but if I find a deal on a Reg down the road I might flip my old one for the new one. I just wish it offered more than the the old one does. I suppose if in-hand pics really woo me there is a good chance I might just order it then too. I'm still excited to see what XM does, although the more I think about it now I'm definitely going to want mixed media over fully sculpted so the XM will probably be out for me unless it turns out really fantastic.

I really want to see more pics of the HT 1:4 ROTS Vader. If that thing comes with a burnt up Hayden portrait that is something I might really be interested in. I'm still sticking with my Kylo PF, although I'm happy HT is offering an unmasked head option. I bet they'll re-release their 1:6 Kylo with an unmasked option sooner or later too.

Yeah the lack of mixed media on the XM pieces is really the only disappointment. I didn't realize the 1/4 HT Vader was from RoTS...if that isn't further proof that I totally can't tell the difference between all the Vaders, ha ha.

That's a big one for me. Having the option to display Kylo unmasked is an awesome idea.

Yeah, everything is going except Sith and Jedi with a few exceptions here and there. Just sole my Snow trooper PF.

An unmasked Hayden portrait would be an instant buy for me. That would be an awesome display with the 1/4 Kylo. Grandfather and grandson.

I can't wait to see the XM Maul. If it's anything like their Boba, it'll be awesome!

Sad day that you're selling your collection. :(

Yeah the lack of mixed media on the XM pieces is really the only disappointment. I didn't realize the 1/4 HT Vader was from RoTS...if that isn't further proof that I totally can't tell the difference between all the Vaders, ha ha.

If it makes you feel better lots of people don't realize there are any differences at all lol. When it was first teased and pics went up the comments went from "thats so awesome" to "is that from ROTS?" and then finally to "why did HT pick the worst version". I'm pretty certain there are quite a few people that don't even realize the differences yet they won't like it because someone told them it was from the prequels.

Lou's collection is going to look so awesome once he gets all that XM stuff though ;).

If it makes you feel better lots of people don't realize there are any differences at all lol. When it was first teased and pics went up the comments went from "thats so awesome" to "is that from ROTS?" and then finally to "why did HT pick the worst version". I'm pretty certain there are quite a few people that don't even realize the differences yet they won't like it because someone told them it was from the prequels.

Lou's collection is going to look so awesome once he gets all that XM stuff though ;).

It will look awesome, but it's going to look empty for a while!

I can't tell the difference. Darth Vader is Darth Vader. Ha ha.

XM is known for lots of switch out parts so I'm wondering what they have planned for Maul. I just can't wait to see whatever it is. STGCC is only a few weeks away. I just hope they don't put up those no-photo partitions again.

OMG! That would suck the big taco dude! I sure hope they don't do that crap again.

Not all of it man. Don't fret, LOL!

I can tell the difference between the ROTS Vader and the OT Vader, but that is it.

That is true. And, maybe some IR stuff too. ;) :D

That is so true man. A couple of my friends here did exactly that. I'm sure we'll get more of that stuff once they come out with Rogue One Vader collectibles, LOL!

Nah, I'm not getting rid of that much stuff. With all the lightsaber carrying good and bad guys I've got, it is still enough to over fill my besta display.

Yup, Vader is Vader. Which is why I can't understand all of the whining about the ROTS version on the forums. There is just no pleasing some of those bastards lol.

OMG! That would suck the big taco dude! I sure hope they don't do that crap again.

I can tell the difference between the ROTS Vader and the OT Vader, but that is it.

That is so true man. A couple of my friends here did exactly that. I'm sure we'll get more of that stuff once they come out with Rogue One Vader collectibles, LOL!

Nah, I'm not getting rid of that much stuff. With all the lightsaber carrying good and bad guys I've got, it is still enough to over fill my besta display.

ROTS and ANH Vader I can pick out very easily. But I'm not enough of a SW costume nerd to tell much of a difference between the ESB and ROTJ versions. I can't wait to see how he looks in Rogue One, although I'm sure the OT only enthusiasts will pick it to pieces too.

You've got so much stuff in that closet of yours too. Maybe once enough of your PFs sell you can throw some of your other stuff into the bestas for a little while ;):D.

Okay I will sleep better at night knowing you're not selling everything in your glorious collection, ha.

Yup, Vader is Vader. Which is why I can't understand all of the whining about the ROTS version on the forums. There is just no pleasing some of those bastards lol.

ROTS and ANH Vader I can pick out very easily. But I'm not enough of a SW costume nerd to tell much of a difference between the ESB and ROTJ versions. I can't wait to see how he looks in Rogue One, although I'm sure the OT only enthusiasts will pick it to pieces too.

You've got so much stuff in that closet of yours too. Maybe once enough of your PFs sell you can throw some of your other stuff into the bestas for a little while ;):D.

So I went and checked pictures of the HT 1/4 scale Vader...yeah it just looks like Vader to me!

Exactly. All the busts in my closet are going except Yoda, Palpatine, and Vader. So, Bossk, Greedo, and Ackbar will go. Scout on Speeder will go, and the Padme dio will go. From my room, all the troopers will go along with Tarkin, Tusken Raider, the Droids, Han, Luke (ANH) and Slave Leia. Gartogg and Boba Mythos, and any LSB that isn't Jedi/Sith related. That will still leave me with alot of statues. Probably still more than I can fit in my room.

No, there isn't pleasing those types.

Okay I will sleep better at night knowing you're not selling everything in your glorious collection, ha.

So I went and checked pictures of the HT 1/4 scale Vader...yeah it just looks like Vader to me!

Yup! Vader! LOL!

Nah, it was a hard decision, but one that needed to be made. As much as I want to new First Order trooper and all the others, I really must start focusing my collection more. It is just getting to out of hand.

Yup, definitely looks like Vader to me too. :D

Did you guys see this?

LMFAO! Awesome!

BTW, Josh, thought you'd like this. Mad love for JJB here:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: SithLord84
Exactly. All the busts in my closet are going except Yoda, Palpatine, and Vader. So, Bossk, Greedo, and Ackbar will go. Scout on Speeder will go, and the Padme dio will go. From my room, all the troopers will go along with Tarkin, Tusken Raider, the Droids, Han, Luke (ANH) and Slave Leia. Gartogg and Boba Mythos, and any LSB that isn't Jedi/Sith related. That will still leave me with alot of statues. Probably still more than I can fit in my room.

No, there isn't pleasing those types.

Yup! Vader! LOL!

Nah, it was a hard decision, but one that needed to be made. As much as I want to new First Order trooper and all the others, I really must start focusing my collection more. It is just getting to out of hand.

LMFAO! Awesome!

BTW, Josh, thought you'd like this. Mad love for JJB here:

Just reading all of that stuff you are selling makes me sad again :cry:. Although I can't say I'd be too sad about letting the ANH Luke PF go :hilarious:.

I watched that yesterday and I was so shocked there is another person out there that likes Jar Jar! And then I read the comments and there are still more out there that like Jar Jar! This is so awesome! Are people finally waking up and actually enjoying the prequels? Or is it just the young people that are finally having a voice online?

• Thanks
Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
Just reading all of that stuff you are selling makes me sad again :cry:. Although I can't say I'd be too sad about letting the ANH Luke PF go :hilarious:.

I watched that yesterday and I was so shocked there is another person out there that likes Jar Jar! And then I read the comments and there are still more out there that like Jar Jar! This is so awesome! Are people finally waking up and actually enjoying the prequels? Or is it just the young people that are finally having a voice online?

Even Andi said that everyone there loves Jar Jar. That's cool! And, it's just another fact that Disney isn't putting any kind of bands on the PT. It's just internet rubbish. FWIW, I just got the visual dictionary for TFA, and inside it even says that the First Order Troopers were modeled after Clones and not the Stormtroopers of the Empire. Plenty of PT stuff mentioned in there.

Yeah, don't be sad dude. The room will be better, IMO less crowded.

• Thanks
Even Andi said that everyone there loves Jar Jar. That's cool! And, it's just another fact that Disney isn't putting any kind of bands on the PT. It's just internet rubbish. FWIW, I just got the visual dictionary for TFA, and inside it even says that the First Order Troopers were modeled after Clones and not the Stormtroopers of the Empire. Plenty of PT stuff mentioned in there.

Yeah, don't be sad dude. The room will be better, IMO less crowded.

Its like I'm waking up out of a coma, there is just all of this love for Jar Jar all of a sudden that was nowhere to be found for almost 2 decades.

Thats awesome to hear about the F.O. troops having their designs inspired by the Clones.

If SS ever cranks out all the Jedi & Sith I'd want I'd probably sell off almost all of my non-saber wielding characters too, although I'd probably still keep Boba because of how awesome that character looks. I'm still holding on to a little bit of hope that we'll see Qui-Gon, Mace and Ewan Obi-Wan PFs someday. I'd like to get Palps eventually too, but there is no way in hell I am spending the price he's going for on eBay. I'd be really happy if they'd do a ROTS version of Sidious with his saber or maybe a standing version of The Emperor with his cane and swap out hands with some force lightning on them.

• Thanks
Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
Its like I'm waking up out of a coma, there is just all of this love for Jar Jar all of a sudden that was nowhere to be found for almost 2 decades.

Thats awesome to hear about the F.O. troops having their designs inspired by the Clones.

If SS ever cranks out all the Jedi & Sith I'd want I'd probably sell off almost all of my non-saber wielding characters too, although I'd probably still keep Boba because of how awesome that character looks. I'm still holding on to a little bit of hope that we'll see Qui-Gon, Mace and Ewan Obi-Wan PFs someday. I'd like to get Palps eventually too, but there is no way in hell I am spending the price he's going for on eBay. I'd be really happy if they'd do a ROTS version of Sidious with his saber or maybe a standing version of The Emperor with his cane and swap out hands with some force lightning on them.

IMO, SS won't do another Palps. But, I think we will see one from HT, XM, or IR. And, in a pose like you described. I think those PF's will come. Just a matter of time.

Yeah, it also mentioned that the FO's training took after what the Clones did because the Empires Stormtrooper training sucked. I did notice though that Kamino is no longer on the map of that galaxy. Wonder what happened to it, or if they just left it out.

The love has been there. Unfortunately, haters have been louder in expressing their dislike for him.

• Thanks
IMO, SS won't do another Palps. But, I think we will see one from HT, XM, or IR. And, in a pose like you described. I think those PF's will come. Just a matter of time.

Yeah, it also mentioned that the FO's training took after what the Clones did because the Empires Stormtrooper training sucked. I did notice though that Kamino is no longer on the map of that galaxy. Wonder what happened to it, or if they just left it out.

The love has been there. Unfortunately, haters have been louder in expressing their dislike for him.

I sure hope they make them. With all of these new SW movies coming out, I think its going to be awhile before they go back and make the stuff they skipped over the first time. But at least they made Jango, so there is definitely hope for us prequel fans :).

Thats weird. I wonder if we'll find it was wiped out eventually.

I hope people continue to express the JJB love and the prequel love. It sucks when you are watching a video with someone talking about SW, and you are agree with stuff they say but then they go off and start bashing the prequels or George out of nowhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
Holy crap those are amazing! If I was going to convert my main living room into a nerdroom I'd totally get one.

That box sounds massive. I don't think I could possibly fit the large 1:2 boxes in my car. I find it amazing my puny ass was able to even slide the box down the hallway.

Where is Lou? :LOL: I'm now really starting to feel weird posting in here without him but how else am I supposed to pass the time at work? Actually work? :rofl:

I think your problem is you definitely are always thinking of displays. But then you buy stuff for them and don't open them. :p Oh well at least you aren't as bad as me where I buy from multiple lines from multiple licenses.

Were you home when they were delivered? I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get these huge 1:3 boxes home since I usually have stuff delivered to the UPS store. People are saying the 1:3 Hush Superman is going to have a black variant, thought you might be interested in that.

I know, I started to feel creepy posting in his thread so I moved to yours. :p I'm right there with you, I post at work constantly. They don't actually expect us to work do they?

I have multiple lines from different licenses. I'm just trying to cut back a little. Who knows if I'll follow through on that. I managed to get rid of my XM Doc Ock preorder already. That's a load off the mind. Remember when I wanted a Sinister Six display? Ha ha.

• Thanks
Before I go to bed, I thought I’d tell you I tried to buy that Columbia Hoth Luke jacket. Sold out in under a minute and there are tons selling on eBay for $1K+. Pretty ridiculous they’d allow people to buy 5. Also pretty ridiculous anyone would pay that amount! Looks like the bots got them all.

I may reply to your post in your thread tomorrow. :p

It sold out in under a minute? That is super lame. Are you going to try to see if a Columbia store by you has any? If you have a Columbia store that is.

Were you home when they were delivered? I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get these huge 1:3 boxes home since I usually have stuff delivered to the UPS store. People are saying the 1:3 Hush Superman is going to have a black variant, thought you might be interested in that.

I know, I started to feel creepy posting in his thread so I moved to yours. :p I'm right there with you, I post at work constantly. They don't actually expect us to work do they?

I have multiple lines from different licenses. I'm just trying to cut back a little. Who knows if I'll follow through on that. I managed to get rid of my XM Doc Ock preorder already. That's a load off the mind. Remember when I wanted a Sinister Six display? Ha ha.

I forgot I even had this thread :LOL:.

Yeah I took off work when the 1:2s were delivered. I used to make sure someone was there to sign for it when I had a statue coming, but lately I've just been using the UPS store which I'll continue to do since I'm not going to have any more jumbo statues I can't manage. The 1:3 boxes aren't that much bigger than a PF box. Usually they are just a little bit taller and a bit wider. I think they are under 40lbs. Doomsday might be a bit of a challenge but I think he'll ship in multiple boxes.

Thats interesting about the Hush varient.:thumbs:

I certainly hope not. I think they'd be surprised if they saw me doing actual work.

Yup, I remember that. It was just another one of your countless display plans :p;). I just was never feeling that Doc Ock. It looked better painted but something just wasn't doing it for me. Do you have any other XM stuff on order?

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
It sold out in under a minute? That is super lame. Are you going to try to see if a Columbia store by you has any? If you have a Columbia store that is.

I forgot I even had this thread :LOL:.

Yeah I took off work when the 1:2s were delivered. I used to make sure someone was there to sign for it when I had a statue coming, but lately I've just been using the UPS store which I'll continue to do since I'm not going to have any more jumbo statues I can't manage. The 1:3 boxes aren't that much bigger than a PF box. Usually they are just a little bit taller and a bit wider. I think they are under 40lbs. Doomsday might be a bit of a challenge but I think he'll ship in multiple boxes.

Thats interesting about the Hush varient.:thumbs:

I certainly hope not. I think they'd be surprised if they saw me doing actual work.

Yup, I remember that. It was just another one of your countless display plans :p;). I just was never feeling that Doc Ock. It looked better painted but something just wasn't doing it for me. Do you have any other XM stuff on order?

There is no store near me. They are basically only being sold in stores in big cities...because you know people in Georgia, Florida, and Texas need winter coats. I'm sure those will all be on eBay too. The whole thing is pretty lame and has soured me on anything to do with Columbia gear. I think it mostly annoys me because it was a really lame thing to do right before Christmas!

Yeah, you need to update this thread! I think if you are going to get a Prime 1 Catwoman you should go with this one.

20155615_10158944538255431_6066882311319979961_n.jpg

20155673_10158944538985431_5815902545545171779_n.jpg

Here is an updated rendering of Superman. Removed the shoulder seams and shows another head.

24991241_1937121969886851_8609283532853765420_n.jpg

Good to know Doomsday might fit in my car, ha. I will have to get a bigger car just for my statues. I can just see the car salesman asking me if I need more room for camping gear and me telling him, "No, I wanted to make sure all my collectibles and IKEA cabinets can fit."

I am free from anymore XM preorders (so logically I ordered the TH Wonder Woman). Now I have a Superman and Tweeterhead display in my head. :p I'm still planning on the Star Wars guest room too. That's' just a matter of not being lazy and pulling all the furniture out of there so I can paint the room. And I need something for my Hot Toys figures still, but I'll be in Seattle in a few months.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
There is no store near me. They are basically only being sold in stores in big cities...because you know people in Georgia, Florida, and Texas need winter coats. I'm sure those will all be on eBay too. The whole thing is pretty lame and has soured me on anything to do with Columbia gear. I think it mostly annoys me because it was a really lame thing to do right before Christmas!

Yeah, you need to update this thread! I think if you are going to get a Prime 1 Catwoman you should go with this one.

20155615_10158944538255431_6066882311319979961_n.jpg

20155673_10158944538985431_5815902545545171779_n.jpg

Here is an updated rendering of Superman. Removed the shoulder seams and shows another head.

24991241_1937121969886851_8609283532853765420_n.jpg

Good to know Doomsday might fit in my car, ha. I will have to get a bigger car just for my statues. I can just see the car salesman asking me if I need more room for camping gear and me telling him, "No, I wanted to make sure all my collectibles and IKEA cabinets can fit."

I am free from anymore XM preorders. Now I have a Superman and Tweeterhead display in my head. :p I'm still planning on the Star Wars guest room too. That's' just a matter of not being lazy and pulling all the furniture out of there so I can paint the room. And I need something for my Hot Toys figures still, but I'll be in Seattle in a few months.

That blows. There is a Columbia store thats like 30 mins from here but its an outlet store that usually only sells stuff that can't move in other stores.

I really do, maybe I'll take some time thia weekend. But I'll probably just be lazy and never update it :LOL:. Yeah, thats the Arkham one I'm definitely planning on. I think that looks better than the Hathaway one anyways.

I hope you are starting to get excited for this Superman.

Ha! That would be pretty funny. But in all honesty you might want to get a wagon or an SUV for more space ;). I wonder if the people at Ikea have any idea what people use their cabinets for.

Are you still planning to use a Besta for your HTs? I still love the detolf route, and its so cheap! But if you've got space available in your bestas then your all set. So in the next month how many other disolay ideas do you think you'll come up wi