Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys im looking for a sleeve for my lenti set spiderman weet but scf4 its too large. Any advice ? Thanks
Need help with covers for the following:

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Fullslip (Manta Lab)
Joker Lenticular (U'Mania)
Spider-Man 1-3 Fullslip (WeET)
Spider-Man 1-3 Lenticular (WeET)
Avengers: Endgame Fullslip (WeET)
Avengers: Infinity War Fullslip (WeET)
Black Panther Fullslip (WeET)
GOTG 2 Fullslip (WeET)
Civil War Fullslip (WeET)
Captain Marvel Fullslip (WeET)
Pet Semetary Cine Museum One-Click

Seems like they are all about the same size but idk, thanks in advance

Hey guys im looking for a sleeve for my lenti set spiderman weet but scf4 its too large. Any advice ? Thanks
They told me scf4 but yeah they are just slightly too big which is fine I guess

As far as i know there are 2 different editions of sc4. Get measurements and you'll see. Also with this lentis and different extras not all steelbook protectors fits. Still better protector than no protector, even if it's slightly bigger.
Only problem are WeET OC's cause they don't have right protector.

If anybody's still looking for protectors for Nova/Manta Lab slips which aren't too loose, I would like to recommend the KimchiDVD full slip protectors (once again). I found SCF4s too large. KimchiDVD's are a tad smaller, making them nearly perfect. I took a couple of pics with two recent releases to give you an idea:

case1.jpg case2.jpg case3.jpg

They do not come with a protective plastic foil however. Ordering them is of course a pain because they are pretty heavy and add quite a bit to the shipping bill. I order them occassionally and am glad I got some spares for the time being.

Maybe this helps a bit.

The protectors for WeET and Manta Lab box sets have been designed and ordered, they should be available some time in January 2022 - provided there are no further manufacturing/shipping delays.

So if I understand you correctly, if everything will go according to plan, people could start placing preorders at time you provided?
BTW are you sure abot those labels? SCF21 is label for silver HDZ OC protectors.

i usually know all the sizes i want for releases, but i'm lost for the following - any suggestions, Ninjas? many thanks. :thumbs:

what - if anything - will fit Arrow Dune (1984) Limited Edition / second sight Babadook limited edition (which are larger than FAX XLs), and also fanatics hardboxes (e.g. Avengers Endgame)? ta. :)

for the SCF4 is it the old ones or new ones you use?

These ones if this can help.
Problem is i don't know old ones - measurements, cause steelbookcentral removed measurements :/.

EDIT: You can also message steelbookcentral and ask for measurements, they'll answer you. Same as guy on hdfilmportal.de.
Better safe than sorry. I mean i don't understand why SC removed measurements for these protectors. Used to be great cause all measurements were in description and you could check easily what to choose.

EDIT v2: I did some digging and link which i provided for SCF4 is old size - from what i gathered.

From other site - not mine post:
SC1 Dimensions: 136 (w) x 16 (d) x 171.5 (h) mm
SC2 Dimensions: 136 (w) x 16 (d) x 171.5 (h) mm
SC3 Dimensions: 136 (w) x 17 (d) x 173 (h) mm
SC4 Dimensions: 136 (w) x 16 (d) x 191.5 (h) mm
SC6 Dimensions: 136 (w) x 30.5 (d) x 173 (h) mm

SCF1 Dimensions 138 (w) x 17 (d) x 173 (h) mm
SCF2 Dimensions: 138 (w) x 23(d) x 176 (h) mm
SCF3 Dimensions: 140.5 (w) x 18.5 (d) x 176 (h) mm
SCF4 Dimensions: 140.5 (w) x 26 (d) x 178 (h) mm
SCF5 Dimensions: 138 (w) x 17 (d) x 191.5 (h) mm
SCF7 Dimensions: 141.5 (w) x 57 (d) x 185 (h) mm