snsguy's Harry Potter Collection

snsguy

Ninja with a Hook
Premium Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
Hendersonville, TN
Thanks for visiting! I thought I'd share my humble Harry Potter Collection and try out for an award. I apologize in advance for a two of the posters images being from the internet. I do have them but they are stored away in tubes until we have a house to put them in. :D If you like the collection please help me out by a Thanks/Like. I appreciate all the help. Enjoy!

SNSGUY's Harry Potter Collection

harry-potter-collection-logo4.jpg

The Noble Collection: Harry Potter - Harry Potter's Glasses

95172_full.jpg

Replica: Letter from the Wessley's to the Dursley's

Wessley-Dursley-letter.jpg

95171_full.jpg

From Harry's Box of Artifacts: Dumbledore's Army, Hogwarts Express Ticket, Hogwarts Express Baggage Tag, Letter Addressed to Harry from Hogwarts, Ticket to the Quidditch Finals, Photo of the Order of the Phoenix and a letter from Harry's mother

HP-shadowbox.jpg

The Noble Collection: Harry Potter - Harry Potter's Wand with Griffindor's Seal, Hedwig Delivering Mail and a Golden Snitch bookmarks as well as a Golden Snitch

HP-wand.jpg

The Noble Collection: Harry Potter - The Elder Wand

elder-wand.jpg

The Noble Collection: Harry Potter - The Horcrux Locket

95174_full.jpg

The Noble Collection: Harry Potter - Lucius Malfoy's Death Eater Mask

Lucious-mask.jpg

Lucious-mask2.jpg

The Noble Collection: Harry Potter - Belatrix Dagger (The Dagger that killed Dobby)

belatrix-dagger.jpg

The Noble Collection: Harry Potter - Demontor Crystal Ball

73878_full.jpg

Neca Replica: Harry Potter - Sytherin House Crest Banner

95186_full.jpg

Neca Replica: Harry Potter - Griffindor House Crest Banner

95185_full.jpg

Professor Mcgonagalls Hat

Proffessor-Mognigal-Hat.jpg

The Noble Collection Firebolt

broom_zps8833f6dc.jpg

broom-bristles_zps05c8d38a.jpg

broom-handle_zpsb61cb9a8.jpg

Neca Replica: Harry Potter - Hogwarts Express 9 and 3/4 Sign

hogwarts-sign.jpg

Replica: Hogwart's Express Ticket from Harry Potter

95173_full.jpg

Neca Replica: Harry Potter - The Leaky Cauldron Sign

leaky-culdron-sign.jpg

Ministry of Magic Entrance Home Made Loo Sign

bathroom-sign.jpg

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Original Double-Sided Advance Hogwarts Poster

75247_full.jpg

Harry & friends Original Double-Sided Advance Poster

101668_full.jpg

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Original Double-Sided Teaser Poster

84822_full.jpg

B]Harry Potter Movies 1-8 and The Tales of Beedle and Bard, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Quiditch Through the Ages books.[/B]

HP-movies-and-books.jpg

Harry Potters Trunk: Blu-ray Special Edition with movies 1-5 and Harry's socks.

HP-suitcase-and-socks.jpg

Harry Potter Hardback Book Collection

HP-books.jpg

A Shelf of Harry Potter Memorabilia

HP-Shelf-1.jpg

Another Shelf with Harry Potter Memorabilia

HP-Shelf-2.jpg

You can also help me get my Disney Collection Award too! Thanks for visiting!

Last edited:
Sn-that's an AMAZING Harry Potter collection! :scat:

Thank you so much digitalbabe! :D

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

You, are now nominated in the BEST COLLECTIONS!!! Congrats!!! :scat:

WOW!!! EEK! Thank you so much! I am very humbled by your gesture. :oohyeah: I am very happy you liked it so much. :D

Thanks for the thanks digitalbabe, Drum18, mlleventhal, Ricker! :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
So you know I love your collection already.

That letter from the weasley's to the dursley's is just inviting them to the quiddich finals or something? I've never read the books so I'm guessing that's where that's from?

Reactions: snsguy
Wow that's a heck of a collection!

Thanks Horhay! :D

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

So you know I love your collection already.

That letter from the weasley's to the dursley's is just inviting them to the quiddich finals or something? I've never read the books so I'm guessing that's where that's from?

Thanks again SlimJim! :D You are correct. It's from the book. It's actually asking the Dursley's to allow Harry to go to the World Quidditch Cup. The stamps all over the front are because Mrs. Weasley didn't know how many stamps it would take to get the letter to the Muggle world. :D

Thanks Jericho! It's one of favorites. :D

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Thanks for the "thanks" carllenc,, Jericho, jvules, sirdizzy, and SlimJim24! :scat:

Thanks Horhay! :D

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Thanks again SlimJim! :D You are correct. It's from the book. It's actually asking the Dursley's to allow Harry to go to the World Quidditch Cup. The stamps all over the front are because Mrs. Weasley didn't know how many stamps it would take to get the letter to the Muggle world. :D

That's pretty funny about the stamps! I really think I need to read the books sometime. I bet I've missed a lot from them. I just don't want to lose some love for the movies if they don't turn out seeming as good after I read the books. I don't know

Reactions: snsguy
That's pretty funny about the stamps! I really think I need to read the books sometime. I bet I've missed a lot from them. I just don't want to lose some love for the movies if they don't turn out seeming as good after I read the books. I don't know

Ya my wife and my friend keep telling me to read the books but I don't want it ruined for me either. That and I'm not a big reader.