Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: August 9, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

6505511_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo500
This is a Paramount release. Looking at that image makes me think it might have a PET sleeve over it like with their Event Horizon release going by the image in the UK thread that doesn't have the title or the checkerboard border on the front of the steelbook.

This is a Paramount release. Looking at that image makes me think it might have a PET sleeve over it like with their Event Horizon release going by the image in the UK thread that doesn't have the title or the checkerboard border on the front of the steelbook.

I think you're right. I think this has pet sleeve.
And considering how steel for first movie was it's much more obvious.

So it looks like the grey checkered border is actually a slipcover.

6505511_sd.jpg

Loving these PET slips if only just for the added protection. :bestbuy: workers are going to have to upgrade their box cutters if they want to keep making their spine slash quotas.
scared paul GIF

The slips don't help if the spine slash is already on the steelbook, under the slip, under the shrinkwrap.

Yeah, assumed it'd be a PET slip from the pictures amazon had up. Looks awesome, totally pick up the UK copy, assuming the front bbfc logos aren't hard printed...

Yeah, assumed it'd be a PET slip from the pictures amazon had up. Looks awesome, totally pick up the UK copy, assuming the front bbfc logos aren't hard printed...

I'm also in for UK copy. Especially since 1st movie EU copy was full glossy - at east Italian was.