The Walking Dead!!!!
Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2011
NJ
I've been a huge X-phile since the beginning. Here is most of my collection:

DVD/Blu-ray:
full

full

Sideshow 1/6 scale figures (complete series - unfortunately, some with water damage :angry:):
full

Palisades PALz series 1:
full

ROUSH BIOLABS Prop - window decal used in show:
full

Cast Headshots, Resumes, callsheets:
full

Comics:
full

I also have the X-files/30 Days of Night GN, but no pic of it now
717Bjy-p4YL.jpg

TV guides, books, PC Game, CDs:
full
full

full

full

McFarlane Figures, Misc reproduction props:
full
full
full

Last edited:
wow thats awesome spawn- big X fan here too great stuff in there thanks for sharing pics!

::: Digitalbabe :::

STAFF-Community Manager
hidefninja.com

Sent from LV-426 on
iPhone

Reactions: spawnshop
wow thats awesome spawn- big X fan here too great stuff in there thanks for sharing pics!

STAFF-Community Manager
hidefninja.com

Sent from LV-426 on
iPhone

Thanks DB! I know I have some more stuff, I just can't find it right now - but this is the majority of it. I know I still have some more miscellaneous CDs, DVDs, and books too. :D

I wish they would give us a real treat for the eventual BD release. Could not hurt to give us some high quality collectibles and Steelbooks. Ugh I would love that-great show.

STAFF-Community Manager
hidefninja.com

Sent from LV-426 on
iPhone

That is one awesome X-Files collection :)

I guess that X-Files Filing Cabinet from Brazil is like the holy grail for you?

That is one awesome X-Files collection :)

I guess that X-Files Filing Cabinet from Brazil is like the holy grail for you?

Yeah, I would LOVE to get that, among a few other items. The PALz series 2 are going for quite a bit too!

Are those TV guides from when the X-Files were on? If so, I love those!

Yes, I collected them anytime I saw them on the stands. I told you I was an x-phile from the very beginning! The one on the bottom left is autographed by Gillian Anderson :D That, unfortunately, was within the box with my Sideshow figures that got the water damage too :(

Nice collection.. always loved the X-files series... didn't really care for the movies though.

Thanks!
Really, I liked both movies. The first one was just a long, big budget episode. The second, i know a lot of people didn't like, but I thought it was a good movie, but would have been better released during the series.

I really hope a 3rd one gets green lit though ;)

spawn agreed on the last part. i would love for them to close this amazing arc properly-this year would have been perfect if i remember correctly but alas....

STAFF-Community Manager
hidefninja.com

Sent from LV-426 on
iPhone