Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
What award do you want bringing back out of the dojo?

Get voting!

Voting closes 4 weeks from today, 18th June 2012

ahh man tough choice i was torn between POTC and disney

*on my knee's and begs* ... please do both :naughty:

It's got to be Alien really, hasn't it! No doubt that after the Prometheus releases, we're all flooded with Alien goodies to show off! I know I am! This is by far my most dipped sub-collection (along with Terminator, Fight Club, and Matrix)!

Disney would be my second choice, although the majority of my Disney collection is Dvd, and I've only just started buying my favourites on Blu-Ray - At least we have some nice SteelBook Disney releases to look forward to!

sorry guys about my stupid question but what does "bring it back out of the dojo" mean?

It means we will bring back one of the awards (maybe more..... who knows) so those that missed out first time round on getting the award has a chance to get it :D

Reactions: Evil
It means we will bring back one of the awards (maybe more..... who knows) so those that missed out first time round on getting the award has a chance to get it :D

hmm ok i thought you can always post your collection and if you have the rquired amount of thanks you get the award...

i didnt know there was a first chance to get them...

so what is the reason for putting some of them into the dojo,cooey?to make it more difficult for members getting awards??

hmm ok i thought you can always post your collection and if you have the rquired amount of thanks you get the award...

i didnt know there was a first chance to get them...

so what is the reason for putting some of them into the dojo,cooey?to make it more difficult for members getting awards??

Exactly. Only when an award is active will you be eligible to get the award. So say for example you had an Alien collection thread now with 50 thanks, you wouldn't get the award as it's not active. Only when the award is out of the dojo and active would you be able to get it :)

Reactions: Evil
Exactly. Only when an award is active will you be eligible to get the award. So say for example you had an Alien collection thread now with 50 thanks, you wouldn't get the award as it's not active. Only when the award is out of the dojo and active would you be able to get it :)

Can't we just do away with this whole dojo concept, to make achieving awards fairer for everyone? It seems a shame that newer members who have substantial collections to show off (like myself) are unable to achieve certain awards that have been made inactive for a period of time.

I would personally prefer to have them active permanently, but perhaps change the criteria for gaining them - such as having a minimum number of individual SKU's in a set (which can vary depending on the theme), plus the minimum number of thanks from other members

Nope, I'm afraid not.

That's the whole reason they come out of the dojo every now and again, so 'new members like yourself with substantial collections to show off' get a chance to get them

Fingers crossed that Aliens comes out of the dojo! It seems a bit of a waste to bring Disney out at this point when so many new Disney releases are due in the next few months. Best to wait until the next change-over, when we'll all have them safely tucked under our belt!

Status
Not open for further replies.