Spider-Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.09) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 29, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on July 23, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $51.99 (Individual Editions) - $335 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set

Note: Total Print Run: 2,500 copies
Full Slip (Type A) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 650 copies with Numbered Card
Lenti (Fullslip) (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 850 copies with Numbered Card
Box Set - (1~500 Same Numbered 6 Single Editions + Magnet Lenticular)

220050537_4782255091809330_5170454416211917249_n.jpg212818103_4782248861809953_6507380514538649719_n.jpg214982135_4782250125143160_7221517523977201484_n.jpg
162061288_4419922441375932_2129398996228026933_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, for combo shipping. Nicely done. Yeah £61, you're only talking a fiver premium on each, very reasonable really.
yeah i thought especially as i tried but failed to get a OC on release day so thought i’d miss out on this release, still some available but price is up $20 on what i paid

Reactions: samdavies
yeah i thought especially as i tried but failed to get a OC on release day so thought i’d miss out on this release, still some available but price is up $20 on what i paid
Yeah definitely. He does that, same as pung. Up and up until stock depletes. 1st lot were $70, near $100 now I'dve thought.

Anyone secure a spare one click box? I’d love to purchase it.

Or I could trade Batman v Superman hdzeta single lenticular Wonder Woman edition for one click box.

still not worth it. And the price of this will only increase. Possibly higher than the zeta BvS one click
There is no way it’ll go for more than Batman trilogy HDZeta lol

I’m selling the Batman v Superman edition for $500 so price seems somewhat equitable.

There is no way it’ll go for more than Batman trilogy HDZeta lol

I’m selling the Batman v Superman edition for $500 so price seems somewhat equitable.
He didn't mean TDK hdz set. No, SM will probably never go to those heights, you're right. He meant the BvS OC, which he's probably not far wrong about to be honest.

The BvS 4K lenti does go for crazy money, so in terms of a trade/partial trade, you're not far off there either in my opinion.

He didn't mean TDK hdz set. No, SM will probably never go to those heights, you're right. He meant the BvS OC, which he's probably not far wrong about to be honest.

The BvS 4K lenti does go for crazy money, so in terms of a trade/partial trade, you're not far off there either in my opinion.

Yes to the top part.

the second part - let’s face it. No ones trading 6 slipped weet editions in a box and a lenti magnet for 1 zeta edition. Just not happening. However the money from the BvS sale if he does sell it will put a great deal of money toward this.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Yes to the top part.

the second part - let’s face it. No ones trading 6 slipped weet editions in a box and a lenti magnet for 1 zeta edition. Just not happening. However the money from the BvS sale if he does sell it will put a great deal of money toward this.
I wouldn't go for that trade myself, no, agreed. That BvS 4K SL appears to have sold/been listed (to whatever people are crazy enough to pay that) for similar to what this OC was direct though. So I do get his rationale.

I wouldn't go for that trade myself, no, agreed. That BvS 4K SL appears to have sold/been listed (to whatever people are crazy enough to pay that) for similar to what this OC was direct though. So I do get his rationale.

That’s not my point though. He wants to trade a valuable and rare zeta item for a brand new weet one click that in time will also be more valuable and rare. This print run is small. Pre order was a bloodbath. GBs were minimal and in demand. The slips are stunning with an exceptional premium finish. The steels are also stunning. It’s possibly better than the BvS release (although granted the lenti arts let this release down a bit but the videos make them out to be decent lentis by depth and clarity etc as well as an extremely cool transitional lenti magnet). This will have the same fate as the zeta BvS

he knows the value of what this will become because he’s got the same with the BvS so I find it funny he wanted to trade just one slips for 6 and more when this will have the same fate as the zeta BvS

Reactions: Mararagan
That’s not my point though. He wants to trade a valuable and rare zeta item for a brand new weet one click that in time will also be more valuable and rare. This print run is small. Pre order was a bloodbath. GBs were minimal and in demand. The slips are stunning with an exceptional premium finish. The steels are also stunning. It’s possibly better than the BvS release (although granted the lenti arts let this release down a bit but the videos make them out to be decent lentis by depth and clarity etc as well as an extremely cool transitional lenti magnet). This will have the same fate as the zeta BvS

he knows the value of what this will become because he’s got the same with the BvS so I find it funny he wanted to trade just one slips for 6 and more when this will have the same fate as the zeta BvS
Yeah, I get your point and I can't see anyone going for a straight awap either. Don't suppose there's any harm in asking though, someone may have it on their wantlist and be happy taking it as partial payment.

This will only further appreciate in time as you say, to what heights we'll have to see. Such high quality though, I couldn't be happier with the FS' & steels. The transition on SM3 lenti is also very cool, but the OC lenti magnet is something else.

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah, I get your point and I can't see anyone going for a straight awap either. Don't suppose there's any harm in asking though, someone may have it on their wantlist and be happy taking it as partial payment.

This will only further appreciate in time as you say, to what heights we'll have to see. Such high quality though, I couldn't be happier with the FS' & steels. The transition on SM3 lenti is also very cool, but the OC lenti magnet is something else.

i Didn’t even realise the lenti for #3 transitions. Thought it was just the magnet. Nice

i Didn’t even realise the lenti for #3 transitions. Thought it was just the magnet. Nice
Yeah man. Red into black suit. Looks pretty ace if I'm honest, which is why I couldn't choose. Unlikely, but I'd love to find one of the OC lenti magnets kicking about for sale individually :drool:

Yeah man. Red into black suit. Looks pretty ace if I'm honest, which is why I couldn't choose. Unlikely, but I'd love to find one of the OC lenti magnets kicking about for sale individually :drool:

Id happily buy a lenti magnet from someone too but I can’t see that happening

Reactions: samdavies